Oi who lives in East Anglia then and Wot do yer ride ?

I ride a silver 1150GS (2001). Location - Martlesham, near Ipswich.

Anybody planning on going to the Copdock bike show in Oct ??

Might see you there then.

If it had been a bit further away it would have been nice to get a few of us together and form up a GS posey!

Not that much fun when the place is all of 4 miles from my house :(

Cheers

Ian

IanT said:

it would have been nice to get a few of us together and form up a GS posey!

Ian

do we have a florist in our membership? i like freesias and orchids

I was waiting for the comments ! Unfortunatley by the time I noticed it my 10 minutes editing time was up. :eek:

Anyway, I wonder if the Copdock bike show have any categorgies for best floral decoration, if not I could start a new trend, you never know.

I wonder if anybody makes window boxes that will fit a GS? I am sure they would go on the pannier brackets lol.

Flower power rules !!

your lower seat

needlongerlegs said:
Yup I'll be mincing around on me big Yella one.

]

needlongerlegs
are you going to princetown

i want to sit on your bike

need longerlegs and platform boots

thank you!!

wondered if there was life in east anglia,... my names been on top of this thread since september.... and i live in Rutland

Boo !

Hi yer

Felixstowe Suffolk, organised a meeting on the sea front last march time had good turn out but since then not a sausage.

Its been to warm and sunny to have a meet if we start planning now we could do a January sea front one.

Graham

Re: thank you!!

Matron said:
wondered if there was life in east anglia,... my names been on top of this thread since september.... and i live in Rutland

You don't have to be part of East Angia if you don't want to! Having said that you are not far from quite a few of us. May be we should organise a winter get together.

Who wants a December meet? Any suggestions on location and time?

two year old blue and white....had it 7 months and its only done 2700.....i m going to increase that this year
my nick name is BLOKO
live in essex and will ride out with anyone....!:D

Back
Top Bottom