Pink Way Region 3 - Southampton to Lands End

Proff said:
Thats my excuse for the crap pics, but you should see them.
I don't know how to put them all on a thread in one go, :rob if someone else does feel free :)
Jaq xxxx :beerjug: :bounce1 :clap

Well done guys :clap Pictures are great 'Miss Pinky' :D

and a big thank you Proff, you're a star :bow x

Sorry this is a bit late but just back in front of a computer!
Thanks to all the riders on this leg for their company on Tuesday.
It was a great evening and ride.
Big thanks to Proff and his good lady - bacon sandwiched have never tasted so good.
Hope everyone got home safely - I was hanging by the time I got to Launceston but three hours sleep later I had a lovely bimble across Dartmoor and then home.
Few photos follow and also some in the 'Pink Pen' thread.

Clive795

Rownhams services - Southampton

Just after the handover

Attachments

• DSC01123a.jpg
    DSC01123a.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 122
Plymouth

Not sure if the 'attachments' to the awning were for us or just left from the last time Proff used the van!

Attachments

• DSC01126a.jpg
    DSC01126a.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 110
Lands End

Not very good I am afraid but it was pitch black and I was getting tired>

Attachments

• DSC01129a.jpg
    DSC01129a.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 123
One more from Plymouth

Oblertone and Shep - at 0130 in the morning, two coiled springs,fresh as daisies!!

Attachments

• DSC01127a.jpg
    DSC01127a.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 110
Thank you....

As with Clive......sorry this is a bit late, but the first opportunity to get on here!
Thank you one and all for the fab support....especially to Clive for getting us all to Lands End...no mean feat.....to Proff and his lovely Barbara for the wonderful tea and butties at that time in the morning....to Shaun for getting us through the wilds of Cornwall....and to Paul for getting me to Southampton in the first place!!
HeavyG and Mrs HeavyG.....thanx for your company and have a great holiday...Shep, Bob and Clive795 and everyone else...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!.... :bounce1 :clap :beerjug: ........Jaq...xxxx

Back
Top Bottom