For Your Information.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted Member Mtn

After communicating with the organisers of this challenge and also the owner administrator of this site, I am posting this short statement to clarify any confusion that there may be

As most of you are aware, over the last 2 years , I have been actively involved in raising money for Breast Cancer Care with the help and support of both this site and the GSCLUBUK site, of which some of you are members.
This has taken a lot of my personal time and effort which has sometimes been detrimental to my family life, and therefore, this year, I have decided not to organise a charity bid, so that I can give my family and myself some of the time owing.

The Challenge is being set up by others in the UKGSER community this year , and therefore I feel that I need to make it clear that, although I have been invited, I have no input as to its organisation, and will not be participating in any way.

‘The Pink Way Round’ is a company name registered solely to me and I also own the domain names for the website, and therefore should not be confused with The Pink Way Challenge’ which is the name of this venture.
I am thrilled to see that the chosen charity is Breast Cancer Care, one that has been close to our hearts over the last 2 years… and I wish you all the best of luck with the ride

Marion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom