TITS - urgent help needed update

gavinbell

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Back in the Carpathians... once bitten you never l
They are now arriving at bristol as could not get a flight to london and need a lift !
Liftwise there are now 4 who need to get to Dartford and MrIfan/Jez who need to get to Telford. If need be they can all go to london and get a lift to Telford on Weds.

Flight details
Tuesday night 24th jan - flight no: aeu534 due to arrive at 22:30

please ring ian on 07980 761879 to confirm details and post here to let us know whats happening

If noone can do it they will just have to get a one way car hire!

Thanks

Gavin

Is there anyone who could do (say) the Reading(or Bracknell)-Dartford bit if I were to do the Bristol-Reading(or Bracknell) bit ? (can't really do the whole lot as I have an early start on Wednesday).

Clive said:
Is there anyone who could do (say) the Reading(or Bracknell)-Dartford bit if I were to do the Bristol-Reading(or Bracknell) bit ? (can't really do the whole lot as I have an early start on Wednesday).

I can do it ... can you PM me, so we can coordinate?

....i can get a minibus to pick them all up...choice is all go to Telford then Dartford or the other way round..

Free tuesday evening and can take wednesday off...

Tried to phone Mr Ifan but no good...

Regards Charlie

...Clive/Novice...sorry like a twat didn't read your bits.....my offer still stands if they all want to go to together (9seater Vivaro)...

....or i'll do whatever aint covered...

regards Charlie
07831 454718

charlie batty said:
...Clive/Novice...sorry like a twat didn't read your bits.....my offer still stands if they all want to go to together (9seater Vivaro)...

....or i'll do whatever aint covered...

regards Charlie
07831 454718

I can fit 4 people in my car ... so your option maybe the best for these guys. Let me know if I am needed.

OK....so lets keep an eye/ear for some response this evening, failing some directive from the guys themselves we will have to make some assumptions..

As my confidont :D Judge apltly pointed out to me they will probably be quite keen to get home and not up for an extra zillian mile diversion... so that would meen 2 vehicle to pick up from Bristol....one to go north and one east..

If no one comes forward for the Telford stretch then i'll do that and Novice and Clive can do the Dartford run....(then i'll take a car)

If someone comes forward for the Telford run.... then i can do the whole stretch to Dartford as i can take the wednesday off..

That OK?

Regards Charlie :thumb

I live just 10 miles from Bristol airport. I'd be happy to run the Telford pair some of the way up the M5 (Worcester/Birmingham maybe) if someone can meet me to do a swapover - just like Clive's Bristol-Reading-Dartford idea.

Mike
07802 797486

charlie batty said:
If no one comes forward for the Telford stretch then i'll do that and Novice and Clive can do the Dartford run....(then i'll take a car)

If someone comes forward for the Telford run.... then i can do the whole stretch to Dartford as i can take the wednesday off..

That OK?

OK - Novice and I will sort out the Dartford 4 with a swap over at Reading - if anyone wants to step forward to do the whole Bristol-Dartford trip let me know.

Charlie - I guess you'll sort the Telford 2 then, unless someone steps forward to do a swap over with Mike.

I'll try and contact MrIfan later this evening.

For info my mobile is 07754 090099

Right - after speaking with various people and text from MrIfan the story so far...

MrIfan, Bill, Speggo, Rev Chuck, Oblertone and Dennis are arriving at Bristol.

Jason and Jez are arriving at Gatwick.

Jez has a lift to Telford sorted out.

Dennis will be dropped off somewhere on the M4/M5 (by me or Charlie - not sure yet which services he wants to be left at) to be collected by Jason on his way home.

Charlie Batty will be taking MrIFan from Bristol to Telford.

I will be taking Bill, Speggo, Rev Chuck and Oblertone from Bristol to Reading services to meet Novice who will then take the 4 of them to Dartford.

:thumb

Dennis is in Carmarthen right?

I'm happy to pick Dennis up and take him all the way home if his meetup at M4/M5 isn't going to be close to his arrival time. If it is close then Aust Services on the old M4 is the perfect handover point and again I'm happy to run him over there.

Mike

Cheesy Mike said:
Dennis is in Carmarthen right?

Yep - I've sent you a PM.

Edit (following your edit :) - wherever he is being dropped off is supposed to be an easy divert from Bristol Airport.

It's going to be a good fare this! Reading to Dartford with evening premium mileage rates ... I can take the rest of the week off!

:D

Novice said:
It's going to be a good fare this! Reading to Dartford with evening premium mileage rates ... I can take the rest of the week off!

:D
Don't wait for a tip from that shower and if I were you I'd get the fare up front, there might be a vague chance of them doing a runner :D

Does Dennis need any help getting back to Carmarthen (I take it is tonight they land)

Happy to help if I can

Back
Top Bottom