The Big One

Charlie Stubs

Promoter
Reaction score
The UKGSer East Midlands national event will be held to coincide with the finish of

The 'Pink Way' Around Britain- GS Relay Challenge

The East Midlands gathering will take place on the weekend of the 8/9/10th September 2006.

There will be ample camping and activites !

The venue has been found, and will be announced soon.. ;)

Clear your diaries!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :coold :coold :coold :coold :coold :coold :coold :coold :coold :coold :coold

I had a chat with Anita Smith earlier today and she'd rather like to come along to say thank you in person to the many many people who ended up donating around 180,000UKP's worth of kit to the Hospital appeal, as well as the 10 scoots, truck and other kit we all managed to send down to Bansang.

Looks like it'll be a great event :thumb

Fanum said:
I had a chat with Anita Smith earlier today and she'd rather like to come along to say thank you in person to the many many people who ended up donating around 180,000UKP's worth of kit to the Hospital appeal, as well as the 10 scoots, truck and other kit we all managed to send down to Bansang.

Looks like it'll be a great event :thumb

oh fantastic... thats great news .... It'll be good to meet her. :thumb

Charlie Stubs said:
The UKGSer East Midlands national event will be held to coincide with the finish of

The 'Pink Way' Around Britain- GS Relay Challenge

The East Midlands gathering will take place on the weekend of the 8/9/10th September 2006.

There will be ample camping and activites !

The venue has been found, and will be announced soon.. ;)

Clear your diaries!

Volunteered for Seven bridge to Aberystwth. Then over to Leicester? :eek: Cripes haven't ridden that far in a couple of years.

See you all there :beerjug: :beer: now where'd I put me tent???

Do you think I should stop washing my bike for now? :bounce1

Bryn said:
If your bikes mucky when you get there, It'll be clean when you leave! :ymca

Possiibility of it being blessed by a NUN too :D

Back
Top Bottom