Muffs - anyone need any ? placing an order

most of italy are threatening to strike over the nutela tax :eek:

Fuk em. Peanut butter eating mothafockas. I hate peanut butter.
And I'm a bit on the drunk side. but in fairness it's half past three and if you're awake at half past three and not working then you should be drunk and if not you should probably be restrained. Or something. That didn't even make sense to me and I just wrote it. But Nutella is definately shite, of that much I am certain.

Ah, yes. I remebered the point of waht I was gooing to say. The muffs are top . I'm on my third winter of them. I'll have them a few winters yet as well.
Archaeo - I dont know if this still aplies - I cant remember what you are riding these days, but for F650 GS riders, the mufffs fit nicely over a pair of Acerbisc habndguards with spoilers. No bar end weight.

I was thinking only this morning that it was approaching Muff time... I've still got mine from last 2 years - wholeheartedly recommended - they change the whole winter riding experience. :thumb I use uninsulated Elksin Roper gloves all year round - luverly and snug in the muffs even in sub-zero temps (with heater grips set to 'stun')

Back
Top Bottom