Muffs - anyone need any ? placing an order

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I need to place an order for some more muffs - minumum order is £200 .

And any more Gaucho/shite bags wanted ( £75 each)

So if anyone else wants some muffs/gauchos, let me know by monday, thats the last order i'm putting in for a while.

Speak now or forever hold your tongue

Hopefully you got my cheque for the muffs, oil filter & S/S KIT.

My arrived a few days ago. Did a trip from J9 on the M1 to Newcastle yesterday and was bloody cold, but hands very snug. These things rock!

Steptoe said:
I need to place an order for some more muffs - minumum order is £200 .And any more Gaucho/shite bags wanted ( £75 each)
So if anyone else wants some muffs/gauchos, let me know by monday, thats the last order i'm putting in for a while. Speak now or forever hold your tongue

Put me down for muffs please.

How / when do you need paying?

Thanks

Richard

Steptoe said:
And any more Gaucho/shite bags wanted ( £75 each)

Neil, can you please tell me how these attach to the bike/tank? And will they fit over my baglux cover, or do I need something different to attach them?

Steptoe said:
So if anyone else wants some muffs/gauchos, let me know by monday, thats the last order i'm putting in for a while.

And, how much for the muffs on their own, if the Gaucho's cost £75?
Merci

Rev Chuck said:
Neil, can you please tell me how these attach to the bike/tank? And will they fit over my baglux cover, or do I need something different to attach them?

And, how much for the muffs on their own, if the Gaucho's cost £75?
Merci

They attach at three points.

Around the headstock.
And on each side at the inlet tubes - and they do fit with tank covers, but may possibly stop you using the rear securing points for your tank bag.
I use mine with a BMW tank bag, and just use a bungee under the guacho to hold the rear of the bag.

Muffs are £28 plus £5 P&P

Wapping said:
Please could you PM me your address so I can put a Gregory in the post.

Ta!

Richard

I would have thought with a City background a "Polly" would have been more appropriate... :D

I missed the post on the last lot so I'll try again this time :thumb

Count me in for a pair please Neil, :clap can you remind me how much of a bargain they are, and d you want this up front?

I was going to come and pay/pick they up when they arrive.

Steve

Put me down for a pair of muffs, please. Let me know how much & where to send the cheque.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom