instrument cover

hardvark

evening all, i will have a small quantity of fiberglass instrument covers for sale in 4 - 5 days time. They fit underneath the instrument pod on Adventurer & 1150 gs. I will post pictures of one fitted to bike in a couple of days time. Cost £55 inc postage to mainland uk. IF YOU'RE INTRESTED, I WILL PLACE YOU ON LIST (1st come, 1st served )

Attachments

• dash panel.jpg
    dash panel.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 457
update instrument cover

As promised here is a picture of the cover in situ. As you can see there is plenty of room for the fitment of aux sockets or switches. I've sold first batch but expect to have some more at the end of the month.
cheers John.

Attachments

• DSC01529.jpg
    DSC01529.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 465
Serious design flaw - where would I put my reading glasses, National Trust Guidebook, tin of boiled sweets and book by that nice Judith Chalmers?

If I was Boxer-design, why wouldn't I sue you for copying my product???

(they're a bit cheaper too ;) )

Don't get me wrong, good luck with making bits for GS's, but this appears to be a copy of their own product.......hardly an innovation.

:(

RE INSTRUMENT COVER

Hi FANUM, who designed it originally?( i know of at least 2 companies that were producing these items, both of which have ceased trading).

Does this " little bit cheaper" price include p&p ? if so, i would hope that members would purchase the cheaper one.

Thanks for your message of "good luck".

Lastly, i take your point on "innovation"

All the best, John.

I made a simmmmliar thing recently in an attempt to stop some of the draught coming up under me helmet.

Didnt work though.

Back
Top Bottom