Route Thread

Mr K

Reaction score
The chosen route disappoints me, though it may be better for our rider....

A1 from Berwick to Sedgefield does not fill me with enthusiasm.....

Chris

.....this was not what I had in mind when I sought your advice for routes and places.....

Comments please? Ladies and Gents?

:nenau

A1 sounds pants, Is this the new reduced route ?

Is there that much saved, time wise, compared to the 1068 ?

If the route was to be reduced any more, we might a swell miss it out all together :eek

Wife,s got a week,s hols at the end of the month so might try a test flight :mmmm

:nenau

Hmmmm... well we at least seem to be starting at a more reasonable time now: About ten to eight on the Saturday morning, which means we have daylight and the prospect of a fry-up in Scarborough.

But.....wait 5 minutes and it's bound to change.... :D

Where will you be heading for in Scarborough and what time do you expect to get there?

If you don't know of a suitable place for the handover then I can suggest one :thumb

Whatton said:
Where will you be heading for in Scarborough and what time do you expect to get there?

If you don't know of a suitable place for the handover then I can suggest one :thumb

Go on then :mmmm What's the pub called :rolleyes: What's the name of the hotel just down the road :sleep How much for a room :idea Does it have a residents bar :beer: Has it got secure bike parking :mcgun What time will you be there with a pint on the bar :beerjug:

I can read you like a book :reynolds

All you think about is beer :boozer

P.S , Book a single room for me :eyebrow

Whatton said:

This spot is on your route out (Staxton), garage is open 24hrs and there,s a little thief for refreshments :mmmm
It,s about 3 mile out of Scarbrough...let us know if it,ll do :thumb

Attachments

• meet point.gdb
    164 bytes · Views: 142
enabb said:
This spot is on your route out (Staxton), garage is open 24hrs and there,s a little thief for refreshments :mmmm
It,s about 3 mile out of Scarbrough...let us know if it,ll do :thumb

Thanks Enabb, sounds perfect, I'll add it to our route as the start.

Just need to know what time of day we need to turn up now, although with ours being the last legs I can see that being dificult to predict :rolleyes:

Whatton said:
Just need to know what time of day we need to turn up now, although with ours being the last legs I can see that being dificult to predict :rolleyes:

Will try and get our time for route sorted in the next couple of weeks :thumb

There,s a couple of pub,s within walking distance of the start point if we,re late :thumb :D :D

Like to join the posse ...

... Ridin' shotgun

... I understand 0730-0800 hours Friday 8th September, Berwick to Scarborough, meeting Mickey D's just north of Berwick on the A1

... I'm hoping to carry on with the Scarborough to Kings Lynn section then on to the East Midlands 'event' (assuming there is enough squeezy-cheese nourishment to get me that far!)

John

I'll be there too will we be at the east midlands do for friday night ? :beerjug:

Back from the dead

Would still like to come along for the ride as home and work stuff seem to be settling if not sorted...

:beerjug:

ChrisKelley said:
Would still like to come along for the ride as home and work stuff seem to be settling if not sorted...

:beerjug:

Good to hear things are a bit easier, look forward to meeting you :thumb

Back
Top Bottom