West Midlands Wobble & BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTBR said:
Ok, we now have a top raffle prize that has been very kindly donated by Nippy Norman.

top prize

But I am also looking for other prizes to add to the collection, so if anyone would like to donate something/anything then it would be most appreciated. :thumb

It is also fair to add, that despite the slow start, numbers are starting to roll in and the band has been booked, so its all systems are go!

Cheers,

Alan

I will donate a bottle of Isla's finest Single Malt :cool:

That ought to get Eliminator to turn up at least :D

Proof that advertising doesn't always work

I tried my best with the tickets at Llangollen, unfortunately here is proof that even if you stick the information under some people's noses they'll still be confused :hapybnce:

Attachments

• BBQ advert.jpg
    BBQ advert.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 196
I`ve just booked a room in the Fish and Anchor for Glambabe and me.

We`re staying Friday night and Saturday night :thumb

Glambabe`s birthday is on the Monday,so I`m hoping to make a nice weekend of it for her :beerjug:

See ya`ll there :bounce1 :bounce1

tarka said:
I`ve just booked a room in the Fish and Anchor for Glambabe and me.

We`re staying Friday night and Saturday night :thumb

Glambabe`s birthday is on the Monday,so I`m hoping to make a nice weekend of it for her :beerjug:

See ya`ll there :bounce1 :bounce1

Excallant, well done tarka :thumb

Just for that I'll make sure that your room has a nice big mirror, a hair brush and a three speed hair dryer...... just as my way of saying thanks. :D

BTBR

BTBR said:
Just for that I'll make sure that your room has a nice big mirror, a hair brush and a three speed hair dryer...... just as my way of saying thanks. :D
BTBR

:dabone :dabone :dabone

I always pack my twin mirrors,hairbrush and travel hairdryer anyway.... :p

That`s why Glambabe gets the small left hand System pannier and I have the full size right hand one :D :D

Mind you........I`d really appreciate it if you COULD arrange a nice big mirror.......... ;) ;)

Tarka we can find you a big mirror ,but you will have to fight mutley for it :ymca He takes FOREVER to make sure he looks just right for his big nights out,oh and dirtydog as well. :D

Alan .how the hell could you LOSE mutley?

Sat Nav?
Oh is that what it is ! I thought it was a very small telly.
No wonder i couldn't watch dr who on it on Saturday :D

Dave and Val'

i will be there friday night to put up tent(with son) :thumb .....Sue will be there saturday night, baby sitter problems !! :beer:
Will be able to do ride saturday morning, but need to take lad back .then we will re-appear after world cup game :dabone
Sunday we will definitely be up for a ride out (do you still want me to lead one Alan ???)
Matkat :beer:

MATKAT said:
Sunday we will definitely be up for a ride out (do you still want me to lead one Alan ???)
Matkat :beer:

Yes please, maybe we can sort a route out Friday/Saturday night. Before we all get to pissed would be good.. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

BTBR

Road Ride

MatKat - I have a route I was going to lead a ride on that would get those who wanted too back to the pub in time for the England match :clap

Are you going to be able to lead a longer one?

I fancy this but it's my sons 17th birthday on the Sunday. I think I'll be ok for the Friday night and then a short Muttley type ride on the Saturday though :thumb

Whatton said:
I fancy this but it's my sons 17th birthday on the Sunday. I think I'll be ok for the Friday night and then a short Muttley type ride on the Saturday though :thumb

Just enough time to buy some raffle tickets as well...... :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom