Anyone interested in a First Aid Course specifically for bikers?

Does anyone here have any way (mobile numbers / neighbours / pigeon post etc) of contacting

Durnsey
Jaq
Kev R and
Val. H ??

I just need to check that they are still ok for tomorrows course. If its easier, please ring me on my mobile 07815 677404.

I've been in contact with Steve (2WH) and the last communication finished with see you in Rydales Saturday. he's bringing me some stickers

I was out with Colin AKA Durnsey last weekend and he said he will be there, so he hasn't forgotten.

Another Dummy.

The real one, on the table :ymca

Many thanks to the two Medics and Rylands for their hospitality :thumb :thumb

Attachments

• Other Dummy.jpg
    Other Dummy.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 36
Hi folks, Thanks to shareebe and medicbike. a very informative day.

I chased the rain all the way back to Devizes, parked the bike up and 5 minutes later it stopped raining and the sun came out :rolleyes:

I definately need new kit too. Talk about soggy kacks :confused:

Val. H.

Yer supposed to be clinically dead Durnsey, get your hands down and let your nose get it's just deserts (sorry :D )

Attachments

• Dead Durnsey comes to life.jpg
    Dead Durnsey comes to life.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 35
To cap it all, it poured down all the way past Carmarthen and the Tourist traffic was at it's Bank Holiday Best. :spitfire Nice to put faces to Avatars, but due to Instant Amnesia :eek: can't always remember. :beer: :beer:

PS, caught Crappie doing a seat off Valet, :ymca but he declined my offer to practice on mine. :nenau :nenau

I think a public "thank you" is due to Peter Cramp at Rydales for the use of the conference room and the food, Sean (Medicbike) and Sharribee for the whole experience and easy going teaching manner. :clap

I'm sure most of us really enjoyed learning what we did - maybe with the exception of Durnsey, who must have been pulled along by the nose for a good 6''. :D Sharon, I haven't forgotten your bottle - I'll try and bring it along to Abercrave for the next meet.

With everyones consent, perhaps we can make it an annual event, but this is definately one course I hope I never have to put into effect what I learnt on the day.

BIg thanks to all for offering your time, experience and facilities.

Cambell, well done on the oraganising.

Taff said:
I think a public "thank you" is due to Peter Cramp at Rydales for the use of the conference room and the food, Sean (Medicbike) and Sharribee for the whole experience and easy going teaching manner. :clap

With everyones consent, perhaps we can make it an annual event, but this is definately one course I hope I never have to put into effect what I learnt on the day.

I thought I put a thanks to all in my poste :nenau :confused:

So you had Rob - sorry, but I was too busy looking at the pictures. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom