Garmin Quest £149.99 in Halfords!

Julie said:
Hurry. They have reduced it again today! £149.99 Bargin!

Still twice as much as mine cost................. :dabone :dabone

What Halfords did you get it from? My mate is trying to get one, but the Slough branch state that its no longer stocked.
I still think anything over £80 is a rip off...

I've rang 15 stores and the answer is either

a) It's discontinued
b) yes we have 1 left and no we won't do it for £149.99 because they are £229 on our systems.

Ultimately this has led me to conclude your advice is bollicks. Pm me the store you bought it from if you would be so kind.

Jeeeeeeeez you boys!!!!! i'm only trying to help.

I saw it in halfords of loughborough today! £149.99! they had just sold the last one. I have one as i bought it from this web page. I just always look at the prices when i go in.

No its not on the halfords web page i checked.

i went into my halfords on wednesday and it was £229.99 but today to my amazment it was priced at 149.99 and he was just selling the last one.

You lot are like a bunch of women scrambling at the NEXT sale.

I was only trying to help and sorry if you thought my advice was bollox! no need to be so rude snoop doggy

BillWright said:
What Halfords did you get it from? My mate is trying to get one, but the Slough branch state that its no longer stocked.
I still think anything over £80 is a rip off...
How can you say anything over £80 is a rip off?
have you not used a quest? its well worth £200 of my Money anyday!

Julie said:
I was only trying to help and sorry if you thought my advice was bollox! no need to be so rude snoop doggy

Rudeness is par for the course to some prats on here Julie, sadly we have to live with it..

Julie said:
Jeeeeeeeez you boys!!!!! i'm only trying to help.

I saw it in halfords of loughborough today! £149.99! they had just sold the last one. I have one as i bought it from this web page. I just always look at the prices when i go in.

No its not on the halfords web page i checked.

i went into my halfords on wednesday and it was £229.99 but today to my amazment it was priced at 149.99 and he was just selling the last one.

You lot are like a bunch of women scrambling at the NEXT sale.

Jules, just tell them to Fxxk Aff, there's plenty on here that appreciate you're advise :thumb There just a bunch of Tossers. My local Halfords is still selling it, yesterday, and for £229, and according to the staff will continue to as there is big demand for it :thumb

schwarz baron said:
Jules, just tell them to Fxxk Aff, there's plenty on here that appreciate you're advise :thumb There just a bunch of Tossers

Julie, thats good advice :clap

i guess the shop you were in were doing it as a one off, but we apreciate you letting us know, as there is a lot of peeps wanting a quest, its not your fault, you were just trying to help :beerjug:

picture of you would be nice
dressed optional :mmmm l

Julie, thanks for the tip off - soon as I saw your post I shot down to Halfords and bought three - their stock control system has not caught up with the latest reduction so get one of the "salespersons" to accompany you to the checkout and he will confirm to the cashier the latest price

Still two left in my local store ....... so if you are going to look at Roy and Mike's new BMs tomorrow ..............!!

It's no wonder I can't get one with all these profiteering t@ats buying them ;) . Why couldn't Halfords do 1 per customer and update their systems before the offer? I've found two stores that have them and are refusing to do it at that price. Would be nice if I could get one for Morocco on Wed. :mmmm

snoopy said:
It's no wonder I can't get one with all these profiteering t@ats buying them ;) . Why couldn't Halfords do 1 per customer and update their systems before the offer? I've found two stores that have them and are refusing to do it at that price. Would be nice if I could get one for Morocco on Wed. :mmmm

Phone around the branches, they will all deliver, tell them xxxx is selling it for £149, let them check. I reckon they made a mistake with the £79.99 job, because they thought Garmin were going to drop the Quest, on the arrival of the quest 2, how wrong they were.... :thumb

Schwarz Baron said:
Phone around the branches, they will all deliver, tell them xxxx is selling it for £149, let them check. I reckon they made a mistake with the £79.99 job, because they thought Garmin were going to drop the Quest, on the arrival of the quest 2, how wrong they were.... :thumb

Quest for £79.99 was ok.............I bought one :D

VS4Z2573.jpg

04-02-05_Wales_042.jpg

The truth be known i dont have a GS yet but ride a KTM and Ducati.... I'm saving up for a GS to get next march. I do have a quest tho and its the most amazing bit of kit i've bought for a long time.

Snoop doggy if you could do me a favor and give me some waypoints from your trip to morrocco as i'm taking the KTM for 3 weeks in late october. If you see any nice places to eat or bike repair places that sort of thing that might help me on my trip.

Good luck in your quest to get a quest.

Julie

Bought a Quest yesterday from Halfords.Paid £229 for it.Had to get someone else to pick it up for me as I was working, so I couldn't argue about the price.Last one in Northern Ireland so wasn't taking any chances :thumb

i would contact halfords as the price changed on friday and it took a while to update the stores.
they should refund you the diffrence as your recipt will say you bought it on saturday.

Back
Top Bottom