Easter Sat Sun or Mon

Sprucefield sounds good to me as long as we don't head off north again. What time.

badger said:
Sprucefield sounds good to me as long as we don't head off north again. What time.

Leave at 10.45 to ride down to meet Aidan and Jockser in Banbridge?

I'm aiming to be at Sprucefield about 10.15 before they stop serving the Brekfast Mc Muffins :D

Thunder said:
Leave at 10.45 to ride down to meet Aidan and Jockser in Banbridge?

I'm aiming to be at Sprucefield about 10.15 before they stop serving the Brekfast Mc Muffins :D

15 mins to banbridge thunder??? have you fitted nitro to your bike since the last run :D :D

i was thinking of going to cookstown via magherafelt if any body wants to go that way

Hi Guys,

I could meet Thunder and Badger at Sprucefield. Or meet at Banbridge......... Were to meet at Banbridge. Bike Shop on Church Street on the road to Gilford/Lurgan. :nenau Or somewhere else?? What time :D

From my location its either Sprucefield or team up with you Kyle and or Wizard and head via Toome, B'ronan, M'felt.

SOS

Fellas,
:( Does anyone have spare shims for the final drive bearing that they dont require, or I could replace for them after easter???? I have replaced the bearing and there is a little bit of play in the back wheel and I dont want to chance riding the bike like that. Shims will not arrive until Wed through BMW and im busting to get out over easter.

kyle said:
15 mins to banbridge thunder??? have you fitted nitro to your bike since the last run :D :D

i was thinking of going to cookstown via magherafelt if any body wants to go that way

From Sprucefield? It's only down the road FFS, and I will be 2 up as well :D

Davy G said:
Fellas,
:( Does anyone have spare shims for the final drive bearing that they dont require, or I could replace for them after easter???? I have replaced the bearing and there is a little bit of play in the back wheel and I dont want to chance riding the bike like that. Shims will not arrive until Wed through BMW and im busting to get out over easter.

Davey are you sure its not the Paralever bearing thats gone west? If you can rock the wheel with the rearvbrake on its the Paralever. If not then its a shim/rear bearing prob.

Mzokk said:
Davey are you sure its not the Paralever bearing thats gone west? If you can rock the wheel with the rearvbrake on its the Paralever. If not then its a shim/rear bearing prob.
thats what i told him too :)

Jockser should be at Loughbrickland at about 10.15 for the brekkie before we head off.

We could meet up with others at the bike shop in Banbridge as Mzokk suggests then head for Cookietown.

The Church St filling station on the main drag in Cookstown should suit for meeting up with the other Tossers. :nenau

Hopefully the weather will play ball.

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 94
I found a postfrom Irishpan from this thread in my emails, it must have been lost when the site went down so thught I would paste it:

Hi Guys, :thumb

Would anyone mind if a fairly recent addition to the GS fraternity from the "sticks" of Fermanagh joined you for your ride-out next Monday?

I don't know any of you and I don't want to butt in but, if no-one minds, I'd like to come along for the trip. I don't know about a carnation though, as they don't come in blue and white to match the GS....

:bow :bow :bow

IP, I have still to meet a lot of these guys, only met some of them a few weeks ago when Allroad came up with his magical mystery tour of Enniskillen and took us to Portrush :D

Aidan1150 said:
Jockser should be at Loughbrickland at about 10.15 for the brekkie before we head off.

We could meet up with others at the bike shop in Banbridge as Mzokk suggests then head for Cookietown.

The Church St filling station on the main drag in Cookstown should suit for meeting up with the other Tossers. :nenau

Hopefully the weather will play ball.

Sounds good so far Aidan. So it's 11 in Banbridge, 12 in Cookie?

I'd like to join this run, if that's OK.

Mzokk what time you leaving Dundonald, I could meet you at the Moat Filling station.

Schwarz Baron said:
Boys, not bad, 4 pages to organise a run. :D

:dabone

And we ain't finished yet :D :D

But at least we're gettin' out :dabone

Any sign of the ADV yet, SB ? :confused: Or is the Easter bunny bringing it ?? ;)

IrishPan & michaelh - we'd be glad to have youse along. Turning up for runs is the only way you're gonna meet these tossers - and they're not all as bad as they seem on here :D :D

No one else coming from the south ??? :( :(

The forecast doesn't look too bad, we've been out in worse ;)

Attachments

• Weather Forecast in.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 24
Jockser said:
And we ain't finished yet :D :D

But at least we're gettin' out :dabone

Any sign of the ADV yet, SB ? :confused: Or is the Easter bunny bringing it ?? ;)

IrishPan & michaelh - we'd be glad to have youse along. Turning up for runs is the only way you're gonna meet these tossers - and they're not all as bad as they seem on here :D :D

No one else coming from the south ??? :( :(

The forecast doesn't look too bad, we've been out in worse ;)

Can't say yet, family commitments , enjoy. :beer:

michaelh said:
I'd like to join this run, if that's OK.

Mzokk what time you leaving Dundonald, I could meet you at the Moat Filling station.

No probs Michael. Say About 9.30-9.45? :)

Back
Top Bottom