John Clarks, Dundee

Bart

Bought my 06 GS from John Clark's, Dundee on 4th March and I have to say I was delighted with the deal I got from Alan Dalziel and the sales team.

I've been up there a few times since, for first service, buying autocom stuff and the like (thanks go to Andy Cromar for the sound advice) and I've been treated very well by all concerned, always coffee on hand and even offered a bite to eat where necessary on a cold day in March.

Alan Dalziel is a credit to the trade and comes across as a human being, with the focus on the customer rather than the sale. An attitude I found very refreshing.

I'm aware that many dealers can't please everyone all the time but some folks will never be happy!!

All in all, I have to say JC's are the most professional outfit I've ever dealt with in the bike trade (after 25yrs of buying bikes) and definitely retain the human touch. I'd buy any of them a pint anyday.
Cheers. :thumb
Bart

I love a laugh first thing in the morning........ :D :D :D

Obviously Alan's medication had kicked in when you were dealing with him........or you yourself are on some mind enhancing drugs....... :eek:

Cheers

Dutch

If John Clark's are the best you have dealt with in 25 years of biking you must have had some pretty poor experiences. Limited stock, never has the size you want, and unless the bike salesperson happens to be working that day you are generally treated like you just trawled dog shit through the showroom. In short I will not even cross their door now, expecially since Glasgow and now Edinburgh both have professional BMW bike shops.

You're the first person I've ever heard say anything good about Clarks.

I turned into the invisible man when I went in, looking to buy k1200R

Stumpy

Bart said:
Bought my 06 GS from John Clark's, Dundee on 4th March and I have to say I was delighted with the deal I got from Alan Dalziel and the sales team.

I've been up there a few times since, for first service, buying autocom stuff and the like (thanks go to Andy Cromar for the sound advice) and I've been treated very well by all concerned, always coffee on hand and even offered a bite to eat where necessary on a cold day in March.

Alan Dalziel is a credit to the trade and comes across as a human being, with the focus on the customer rather than the sale. An attitude I found very refreshing.

I'm aware that many dealers can't please everyone all the time but some folks will never be happy!!

All in all, I have to say JC's are the most professional outfit I've ever dealt with in the bike trade (after 25yrs of buying bikes) and definitely retain the human touch. I'd buy any of them a pint anyday.
Cheers. :thumb
Bart

Hi Alan, How are things at Clarkie's? ;)

or alternatively... ;)

Bart said:

Thanks for listening,

Alan's Mum

Yip got the same treatment Bart
Excellent service just waiting for my second gs12a from them

Maybe Clarks use the w**k w**k good guy approach
:tosser

Been away on the bike to Italy so haven't replied. Went like a dream buy the way, only a blown indicator bulb to complain about, so major letter of complaint to BMW then!!! 3200 miles in 10 days (6 countries in first 6 days) - SUPERB!!!
Ronno I see you're only over in the Kingdom so I'll keep an eye on the Scotland pages and maybe meet up for a blast some time soon. Just to prove I'm not Mr Dalziel's natural mother???
Cheers Bart

Back
Top Bottom