Anyone in Oxon and surroundings?

OK, let's go for the Swan at Radcot - link here

Why don't we go for Thursday 20 April as a first meet up, kick-off at 7.30pm until they kick us out OK? With a bit of luck the weather'll be decent and we can enjoy a beer outside next to the river. Should be food too. :thumb

Swan at Radcott eh! Good choice. at least it gives me the chance to bring the boat, do we get preferencial moorings? :D Nah! thinking about it I'd have to set off on the 13th that would be unlucky :rolleyes:

Should see you there :thumb

Shep

MMC said:

Why don't we go for Thursday 20 April as a first meet up, kick-off at 7.30pm until they kick us out OK? With a bit of luck the weather'll be decent and we can enjoy a beer outside next to the river. Should be food too. :thumb

Sorry can`t make it, working night as per the norm. :( (cant make any weekday meets).

20th ....

Sorry, I can't make it either ... work etc. Hopefully better luck next time. Enjoy yourselves.

can't do tue's or thur's..............loz

Great idea - but can't make the 20th (TRF Oxfordshire meeting on the third Thursday of each month).

Enjoy yourselves and keep us updated on the next date. :thumb

Ela

Im just down the road in High Wycombe, always up for a scoop and a chat.

Jim

I'm in Bicester.

I'll make a diary note and if I'm free I'll be there, if that's OK.

I'm here too - can't make the meet on the 20th:( Should be around for the one after though. Looking forward to some ride outs.

Between Banbury and Shipston BTW:)

Meet

Well guys I'm in Thame, if I can get free that night I'll be there. My old stomping ground I remember the Swan fondly. oooer.

Just to say I think the Reading area meeting is on the 19th, so maybe next time try and stagger the dates so we can attend both easily, the Reading meet is I think every third wednesday OTM and is generally well attended :nenau

Shep :bounce1

MMC said:

Fill up your wallet - I told the Reading area tossers you were offering free beer ;)

Back
Top Bottom