LOAN BIKES

My bike is in for an MOT today and my dealer gave me a choice of bikes for the day, I chose a 55 plate 12gs which I must say goes very well, apart from the after market Remus can backfiring off the throttle.

It is smoother than my 1150gs,
It is lighter than my 1150gs,
It has a better gearchange than my 1150gs,
It certainly doesn't feel as substantial as my 1150gs,
It doesn't seem any faster than my 1150gs, although on paper it is!

would I have one? not just now but maybe in the future :confused: :D I don't know this is the third 12gs I have had on loan and just can't make my mind up, feck it back to the :beer: :beer: :beer:

-Robbo- said:
My bike is in for an MOT today and my dealer gave me a choice of bikes for the day, I chose a 55 plate 12gs which I must say goes very well, apart from the after market Remus can backfiring off the throttle.

It is smoother than my 1150gs,
It is lighter than my 1150gs,
It has a better gearchange than my 1150gs,
It certainly doesn't feel as substantial as my 1150gs,
It doesn't seem any faster than my 1150gs, although on paper it is!

would I have one? not just now but maybe in the future :confused: :D I don't know this is the third 12gs I have had on loan and just can't make my mind up, feck it back to the :beer: :beer: :beer:

Robbo,

I take it that you went to JC's? I had mine at Mota Test, Cupar last week. In and out in 45 minutes. No 1200 to piss about on while I waited, mind :thumb

had myine in at Motorrad Dalkieth, and they knew bike was not bought from them.

However, as they were given plenty notice, was given the choice of courtesy bike.

Chose a K1200R. :D

So no, you are not expecting too much in getting a loan bike.

Back
Top Bottom