Whos going to be first?

abrasion

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok West Mids crew

e-bay item 8254124141 ;)

who's going to be first? :D

i was looking for those knitted mirror covers Alan had told us so much about :D

As of 5 minutes ago guess what the booby prize is for the raffle at the camping weekend :thumb

dirtydog said:
Mutley, put me down for one of your Mohair 'Doctor Who' scarves for the winter. If you start it now, it should be ready for Christmas :thumb

I told you they'd come back into fashion eventually :rolleyes:

KEEF
I though we might pass it round in a relay fashion to introduce other tossers to the joys of needlework.Which bit do you want me to reserve for you? :D

Dirtydog
Mutley said he will transfer the pattern onto a nice fluffy jumper for you :thumb

abrasion said:
Ok West Mids crew

e-bay item 8254124141 ;)

who's going to be first? :D
i dare you to buy one to put as a prize for the BBQ we will then be over- welmed with campers :clap

Before anybody looks down the feedback of previous purchasers I'd better come clean :eek: I bought one...purely for research purposes you understand. It's now sitting in the pile of other "what the feck did I buy that for" items in the bottom of a cupboard.

It's just a print out and a list of the cotton colours needed. Pretty much as advertised.

I'm just waiting for the next GS auction so I can slip it in. Along with a 3 year old jar of Tiffs chutney :D

I bought a nice (the wife doesn't agree) GS fridge magnet for £2.50 the other week. I'm still looking for one of those GS snow thingys. The one with the plastic GS in a bubble that you shake up.

Do I get the sado award?

Rob Farmer said:
Before anybody looks down the feedback of previous purchasers I'd better come clean :eek: I bought one...purely for research purposes you understand. It's now sitting in the pile of other "what the feck did I buy that for" items in the bottom of a cupboard.

It's just a print out and a list of the cotton colours needed. Pretty much as advertised.

I'm just waiting for the next GS auction so I can slip it in. Along with a 3 year old jar of Tiffs chutney :D

I bought a nice (the wife doesn't agree) GS fridge magnet for £2.50 the other week. I'm still looking for one of those GS snow thingys. The one with the plastic GS in a bubble that you shake up.

Do I get the sado award?

Fookin' hell Rob, thats one hell of a admission :yikes

To be honest, I was going to look who had bought one as well, just in case. But then I thought wot :tosser would even think about buying one of those. :confused:

Guess that you have answered my question.................... :ymca

;)

BTBR

Rob Farmer said:

Do I get the sado award?

My Mum does needle point, pretty much all she does now, If you want I'm sure she'd be happy to do it for you Rob :thumb

Back
Top Bottom