Ride Out - Sat 20 May 06. Barmouth Fish and Chips

sorry, cannot now make it, not having much luck with making meets or rides this year! still, hopefully things will start to improve as the summer rolls along!
have a great trip
cheers :thumb

PW Cymru said:
Hi Tod & Russ,

I'm planning to meet Gerry at the top of Epynt (Viewing area about a mile North of the Drovers Arms) on his way round at about 10.30 ish.

Could leave Tesco garage Upper Boat at about 09.30am.

Gerry hasn't confirmed the time he will be there yet so watch this space.

Paul

Should be able to meet at Upper Boat 09.30am as long as the monsoon has finished by then

Andy

Forgetfull

If the Tosser who bought his kids something at the cafe in Devil's Falls at lunch time PM's me with his address and a description of his purchases I'll post them to him :rolleyes: :dabone

He was wearing a red coat apparently and the nice lady in the cafe gave them to me for him ;)

Did you all have a good ride, Priceys not back yet so I assume it was a very long one :thumb

sharribee said:
Did you all have a good ride, Priceys not back yet so I assume it was a very long one :thumb

Shar,

I take it your stray is home and safe now. :thumb

PW

Yes he is back but I think you broke him, he got in about 830 took his bike kit of and threw it on the floor in a puddle then lay on the sofa and went to sleep.

He says he did 378 miles yesterday :clap :clap :clap

Mutley1150 said:
If the Tosser who bought his kids something at the cafe in Devil's Falls at lunch time PM's me with his address and a description of his purchases I'll post them to him :rolleyes: :dabone

He was wearing a red coat apparently and the nice lady in the cafe gave them to me for him ;)

Thanks Mutley,

PM'd you with details.

I was wearing a red shirt but because of my rippling pecks and biceps I can understand how she thought it was a jacket. :D :D :D

I had an excellent days riding, but we need to book fine weather next time. My total milage was 378 miles, I was absolutely knackered but it was well worth it. Cant wait for the next ride.

Back
Top Bottom