Plymouth Accommodation

rubyrider

I'm travelling down to Plymouth this weekend (29th-01st) can any one recommend anywhere to stay, cheap B&B or hotel with decent parking. Alteratively seeing as the weather is fair a camp-site with good amenities.

And if there are any ride outs planned or meetings could you please let me know what where and when.

Cheers :beerjug:

Dave M

Riverside campsite isn't bad. Just off Marsh Mills roundabout (the main exit from the A38 for Plymouth) and very handy for Ocean BMW Motorrad (Plymouth).

(Though why anyone would want to come to Plymouth accept to get a ferry out of it is beyond me!) :nenau

Unless you want to pay for an expensive hotel, you'll be pushed to find any with secure parking. Most B&B's are around West Hoe or North Hill.

If you do opt for camping I'd head for the South Hams (Kingsbridge, Salcombe, Dartmouth), much nicer, good motorcycling roads/views, less chance of meeting 'Janners' but more Grockles!

Thanks found the same campsite (Riverside)

Ten years in The RN has left me with loads of friends plus girlsfriemds still in the Plymouth area hence the visit. Which doesn't mean i wont be touring around, i know Kingsbridge & Salcombe reasonably well from my diving days.

But I thought i'd ask i case someone knows of an excellent place to stay. Did think about the China Fleet Club if you've heard of that one just across the Tamar but fully booked.

Cheers any way for your help

Back
Top Bottom