FRIDAY NIGHT 2 HOURS OFFROAD.

2 HOURS, OFFROAD on PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY all at own risk.

• YES,Please

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No Thank you

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is most of the ride on the sort of stuff pictured, if so I'd be up for it, anything more at night and I think I'd give it a miss. Can i too decide nearer the time.

Trippy said:
Is most of the ride on the sort of stuff pictured, if so I'd be up for it, anything more at night and I think I'd give it a miss. Can i too decide nearer the time.

You might be surprised to find that it's no more difficult at night than it is in daytime.....it's just more exciting :D

And as long as there's four or five willing people along to help pick stuff up, it doesn't matter anyway....gowan, you know you wanna :D

I'm looking forwards to it :thumb

Fanum said:
You might be surprised to find that it's no more difficult at night than it is in daytime.....it's just more exciting :D

And as long as there's four or five willing people along to help pick stuff up, it doesn't matter anyway....gowan, you know you wanna :D

I'm looking forwards to it :thumb

Well if I get to The Hogroast I'd better make sure there's a torch strapped to my lid then cos I haven't got any of these fancy pants lights

BAKERMAN said:
Where did you buy the tow bit in the end, as the country seems to be empty of them ?

I just did the pic for the website, thats my Mother in Laws Volvo :D
Bastid still didn't give me discount:(
and the Bars are no longer listed in UK
BUT you can get them from any Secma Fun tech dealer in Frogland>>
Email them
contact@secmavehicule.com <contact@secmavehicule.com>
the website in France use the same pic, taken at Noels previous address , TF he's moved :bounce1 :clap :clap

http://www.secmavehicule.com/
go to fun tech 340 and click accessories:)

:rolleyes:

La la la, lalalalaaah, lala laa, lalalalaaah,,,one banana two banana three banana four.....

cooltoys54.jpg

My mates just bought a q-pod (best fun since Bakermans night time test ride!!). Hes going to make his own towbar up as there is not a lot to it. Ill let you know how it goes if interested.

it's been 3 years+ since pics, but if i remember rightly it was secured by two wingnuts on a plate on the floorpan in front of seat with hole drilled in the ears so to be bolted, wired[stop shaking loose]plus a clip system at the front center I'll see if i can find more pics. :)

Just in case I decide not to have a drink friday evening I thought I'd better be prepared so I,ve ordered a bar off migsel and bought these. Their only cheapies but their 55w halogen and I went for fogs thinking they may give a wider spread of light nearer the bike.

P1010002.jpg

Trippy, nip back down to Halfords and get some Rear View Mirror Mounting Tape. A drop of that on each bracket and a couple of cable-ties and you won't have to mess about with lining up bolts and holes and such :thumb

Oh, and if you can't ge the mirror tape, try your local model shop for Servo Tape ;)

Fanum said:
:thumb
-Is it like riding with the eyes closed?
I do that every time I ride too fast - I don't dare to see...
;-)
;-) Liv.

Wizard said:
Trippy, nip back down to Halfords and get some Rear View Mirror Mounting Tape. A drop of that on each bracket and a couple of cable-ties and you won't have to mess about with lining up bolts and holes and such :thumb

Oh, and if you can't ge the mirror tape, try your local model shop for Servo Tape ;)

Did just that :thumb unfortunatly the light bar is yet to show up and today is my only spare day for tinkering with the bike. Oil and filter and diff oil changed though. Can't see the point in washing it.

mr matron might like to take Bambi
i'll stick to the tank ranges on saturday

looks like I'm staying tee-total on friday :D just decided I'm going for a nighttime bimble (bikes not pokey enough for a blast :D )see You friday

Back
Top Bottom