Some scenic photos

nice

Nice selection of pic's steady Eddy, the mountains and lakes of Oxfordshire have changed a bit since last time i was there! Only a jest, site you used to dispay looks good, was it easy to use? Any hidden costs? Kind regards Dusan :bow :clap :bow :clap :thumb

Dusan said:
Nice selection of pic's steady Eddy, the mountains and lakes of Oxfordshire have changed a bit since last time i was there! Only a jest, site you used to dispay looks good, was it easy to use? Any hidden costs? Kind regards Dusan :bow :clap :bow :clap :thumb

Dusan,

I use www.putfile.com for this [ and others I have done ] - like a few others there is no cost , but the file only remains on the site if viewed regularly enough .
Windows Movie maker [ available free from Microsoft ] is what I used to create the film .

And the locations shown include France , Scotland , and various parts of England .

Steve

Pics

Schwarz Baron said:
Nice pics steve, very moody, went down well with the morning coffee. :thumb

Got any nice ones of the Morne mountains and Giants Causeway to show us ??

Steve

Steady Eddie said:
Got any nice ones of the Morne mountains and Giants Causeway to show us ??

Steve

Here's some pics of the coast road, up to the causeway, Tuned took, last week, will have to search my attic for the ,Mourne ones...give me a few days :thumb

Schwarz Baron said:
Here's some pics of the coast road, up to the causeway, Tuned took, last week, will have to search my attic for the ,Mourne ones...give me a few days :thumb

A few days to get intae yir attic
God the ribs must be bad :eek:

Back
Top Bottom