Caberg justissimo

Tony Jones

Its not what you pick,its what you choose.:rolleyes:
:) :) New memberand first post,so please go gently .Collect my new gs1150 on May 10 from Williams Manchester . Need to change my lid , been considering the Caberg justissimo is this a wise move?Tony.

Welcome Tony

Welcome to the site with the most useful information on your excellent new purchase.

The Caberg is one dam fine helmet with all the right bits, unfortunately they only go to XL (62in) and I am a XXL. Found that the flip would not close without breaking my jaw.

Mines a stella whilst you're at the bar.

Commuter:beer:

Thanks for the advice commuter,there`s so much gear to choose from its hard to decide. Tony

Long Queue

Ordered a tourisimo from my local Pidcocks while the Motrax rep was there. No problem he said we have 2000 in stock, should be here tomorrow. Next day call from Pidcocks " your helmet will be 3 weeks they have back orders for 4000 and you are at the back" So if want a specific colour you may have to wait :(

OH! bugger, i best start justissimo hunting real quick then cheers gazza.
:beerjug:

Premier Bikes at Doncaster had them on display last week.
sorry don't knoe their tel no off hand

Called in at J&S in Northwich ,have got 4 blue
4titanium
but no black.
the`re trying to get me one for friday if
im lucky.
But they did say Motrax cant cope with demand:clap
Tony.

Re: Welcome Tony

Commuter said:
......unfortunately they only go to XL (62in)....... and I am a XXL.
Commuter:beer:
62" and your an XXL.....are you by any chance the reincarnation of JHohn Merrick aka The Elephant Man. The XXL must be at least 72" which is circa 6 foot:) :)

Have Fun

AndyT:cool:

Back
Top Bottom