Glad to see my presence was not completely missed :D

Attachments

• dsc05139.jpg
    dsc05139.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 720
great day

thank's for a great day out,i'll bring more food next time.....loz

Brilliant photos. :D :D

Has anybody got a Garmin track log of the route, they could either post on here, or e-mail to me?

Taff said:
Brilliant photos. :D :D

Has anybody got a Garmin track log of the route, they could either post on here, or e-mail to me?

Taff

Glad you liked the photos.

I shy away from giving out the tracklogs because I don't want them getting out to loads of pogo-stickists, 4x4 types, especially as some of them are not well known, and if they got know, then they'd either get cut to hell or closed. We also regularly get commercial groups (like the Bracken Rally) asking for the tracks - but I've put loadsa effort into finding and documenting the lanes so why should I let them leak out so someone else can make money from them.

So come along next year and join the GS dirt run (we can't stop you recordng the tracks for your own use) and enjoy the fun then.

Sorry to be a bit iffy on this, but I hope you'll understand.

Simon

Wow that looks incredible :eek: :yikes :yikes :yikes

I MUST get this off road stuff sorted:

1. TKC80's
2. Decent Boots
3. BWM Off-Road Course

All by next year :D

sorebums said:
... I shy away from giving out the tracklogs because I don't want them getting out to loads of pogo-stickists, 4x4 types, .... I've put loadsa effort into finding and documenting the lanes so why should I let them leak out so someone else can make money from them. ... Sorry to be a bit iffy on this, but I hope you'll understand.
No problem sorebums. Don't know if my off-road skills are good enough for some of those tracks - my Tourances almost certainly aren't. :eek

Dive dive dive!
dsc05136.jpg

Amazing how much more fun you can have when you're not riding your own bike eh Mouse?

Great ride again. Great weather and nicely dry trails. Cheers Simon.

Who needs the fords run?
dsc05129.jpg

:thumb

I had a great time it was scary going down hill
with abs that wouldnt bloody turn off i only binned it
twice :D great fun. oh if anyone goes on the run next
year and finds a alloy sump guard its mine :eek:

Big thanks to simon and paul ,for being leader and tailender :clap :clap and the other guys and girl for making it such an enjoyable day :thumb

:beerjug: mike

Wow, looks like you had a fantastic day :clap and I bet some were glad the railway sleepers were dry :eek:

Puts to an end my worries about getting a std Gs1150. well done boys.

i've done most of those lanes on my ktm525.... not hard lanes for the KTM

but on those bikes most have been fun... 10 out of 10 gentalmen :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom