Nice to say ay up!

Bronco Billy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Didn`t get chance to go down to the Hotel at night and say hello.....my mates peaked too early!.....Nice to meet a couple of you though. My mates don`t take to having their photo taken ......see what I mean...

Attachments

• IMG_1234 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1234 (Medium).JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 274
Mr.Six Eggs.........Nice to say hello but you will be hearing from my Lawyers regarding a claim for loss of hearing. How any body can snore like that and not damage themselves is beyond belief..... :D

Paul dropped by to say hello but he was a little tired. He likes his Scrumpy Jack doesn`t he! Nice to meet you fella... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1239 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1239 (Medium).JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 244
Saw Dinge in the camping shop who tempted me into buying a camp chair.......They are good if you manage to get your mates of `em long enough to have a go yourself..... :D :D :D

Attachments

• IMG_1241 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1241 (Medium).JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 258
Camp chair? :ymca

Double "bunked" in the tent as well I expect. :rolleyes:

Alternatively, " Oi! who nicked the toilet tent!

ELIMINATOR said:
Alternatively, " Oi! who nicked the toilet tent!

Thats what my mate said when I showed him that photo.. :D

He said..."It looks like I`m curling one out!".............. :thumb

Tarp..

Septic and I did have to say you and your mates provided a good ten minutes of entertainment trying to get that tarp up over the disposable BBQ's on saturday night.. we were nearly getting to the stage of betting who was going to go up in flames first.. :eek: lol :D

But from the sounds of raukus laugher eminating from you guys, sounds like the evening was well enjoyed..

rocks....

Glad we made you laugh mate.................. :D

All they had to do was hold a poll each and let me get the pegs in..........but would they stay still......no. It was like trying to herd cats!

I was more surprised than anyone that we didn`t end up crashing into one of the tents or like you say going up in flames.

Thanks for putting up with our noisy behaviour in such good spirit. :thumb

Not a problem..

No worries, you guys weren't any kinda problem.. infact was rather entertaining.. was nice to see others having a laugh..

John..

Back
Top Bottom