Credit where credit is due......

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Saturday morning I went to Hurst Motorrad to buy a new system 5 helmet. Billy there was very helpful, answered any questions and gave a healthy discount. Alan took time out (he was very busy) to show me how they fit the Autocom speakers and mic to the lid. All in all a very positive buying experience. Thanks gentlemen. :thumb :clap

I arrived home Saturday morning after buying the helmet and rang Motorrad Concepts to see if they had a tinted visor in stock. Got straight through to Dutchman, who assured me that the last visor in stock was mine and promised to put it in the post on Monday afternoon. The visor arrived this morning. Thanks Chris. :thumb :clap

What a refreshing change to experience good service and prompt delivery. Both of these vendors can expect repeat orders from me in future. Thanks again all.

Aidan.

It is nice to hear positive remarks rather than the other type. Have you fitted your autocom speakers yet and was it as easy as they showed you??

rickyxsara said:
Have you fitted your autocom speakers yet and was it as easy as they showed you??

Very easy indeed Ricky, once you know how. :) There is a wee torx screw on each side to be removed, then it's very straightforward. I took my time, especially whilst fitting the first side, but the whole job took about 20 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom