hardknott pass ???

redstan

Reaction score
:nenau ride out sunday 28.05.06 meet sherburn squires cafe 8ish. :) apart from Garfield is any body up for a long ride :thumb i put thread out on Sunday but it seams to have gone walkabout :spitfire it,s not on this area site :confused: thanks for the picks and the replies so far :clap :clap :beer:

Redstan tried to send you a pm today, it seems you cant recieve pm's or emails :( my fault its gone was tidying the yorkshire section last night and basicaly hit the wrong button and it went down the plug hole :eek: the button said message not thread, it just fecked of, anyway sorry about that, can you post it again, would like to come along weather permitting :thumb

Andy

legger said:
my fault its gone was tidying the yorkshire section last night and basicaly hit the wrong button and it went down the plug hole
I wondered what had happened to that thread...as there was a guy that posted that he'd been to Hardnot recently and one of his pals had an off on the return journey...

Turns out it was a local bike meet from near Sheffield and one of my pals was on that same ride out.. and now I can't find out any further info... :nenau :(

Is there any way of retrieving the names of people that replied to the thread as I need to contact this guy that replied...???

hi, It was me who posted about our ride last week room 101. I expect that your mate will be dave(beemer) from sheffield. the guy who had the accident was on a honda vtr.He is fine and the bike will be eventually.

spot said:
hi, It was me who posted about our ride last week room 101. I expect that your mate will be dave(beemer) from sheffield. the guy who had the accident was on a honda vtr.He is fine and the bike will be eventually.
Hi Spot... glad you got in touch after the 'glich'.. my mate is the exeptionally tall guy on the GSXR750... you'd all had a cracking day out by all accounts and after visiting the West Coast you were thinking of finishing off at Whitby :eek: .. he clocked nearly 400 miles when he got home without that extra detour.. I have a feeling that Whitby would have finished him off crouched over his gixer all day :D ... but next time you really should do Honister Pass on your way back... its just a stunning bit of road... :thumb

Glad to hear that the VTR guy is ok... shame he was only on third party insurance... :confused:

Cheers... Sue...

the moor the better then i can kick arse???? sod the whether just do it ???

its not far to squires from rippon or we can meet at the boston spar roundabout?? me silver 1150 garfield red 1200gs (gsins is fun do the miles + smiles)

Is this still on ?

If we can get Granny to mind the fort we could be up for it :thumb

Boston Spa would suit us :thumb

Lakes Sunday 28th May

Stan,

Sound great to me, bike hasn't turned a wheel since getting back from the NW200, weather was fantastic apart from the ride home and it hasn't picked up since. Was that Summer!!!

Which route do you intend taking, just moved to Easingwold so could meeet up en route rather than go all the way to Squires to come back. Let me know . Looking forward to trying out my new touring screen from Nippy Norman.

Spagforth aka Mr President :beerjug: :clap :bounce1

hi Dave could meet you at Bolton bridge or kettlewell?? route? otley-Bolton bridge-k.well and all points north. lets hope it stops p...ing down if not bring a jet ski.

hi the run dose not go near harrogate could meet at bolton bridge???

hi yes run still on meet you and j/b at kettlewell?? mite have to bring a life raft?

leave squires 8.30ish the otley/bolton bridge/k/well poss 10ish im on silver gsa garfield 12 gs red

Red Stans Fun Run

Stan,

Kettlewell sounds good to me, give us a time and place and will see you there.

Spagforth :beerjug: :thumb

a safe place on the way into k.well just park up ? if you go to iam saturday will give you my mob no?

Back
Top Bottom