Region 1 - Trial run out

missed out

Hi all, looks like I missed out on a great day, :( as I seem to be missing out all this sunshine. :(
Still no bike yet :( so looks like I got to hirer one for the day :clap so see you all then .Bill

Just a quick message to all Region 1 riders ....

The change-over point to Region 2:

Burfcontrol: "Can I suggest we meet up with the leg 1 riders at the cafe entrance/car park rather than the petrol station - we'll certainly need to be there well in advance and it's a better place for photo's/parking/generally hanging about."

I think that was the plan anyway but it always good to confirm :)

Coming out to play...

The bad news is the deal we have been working on has not come off but the good news (for me anyway) is this means I am free to come and play on the 5th. Look forward to seeing you all at Kings Lynn bright and early on Tuesday next week. Do I need to bring anything other than myself, the bike and full tank of fuel?

Cheers

Glen
07900 277513

Welcome back Glen .... good to see you.

Look forward to meeting you with the rest of the crew next Tuesday :)

Milk Tray Man said:
The bad news is the deal we have been working on has not come off but the good news (for me anyway) is this means I am free to come and play on the 5th. Look forward to seeing you all at Kings Lynn bright and early on Tuesday next week. Do I need to bring anything other than myself, the bike and full tank of fuel?

Cheers

Glen
07900 277513

Good news (for us!). Nope—you, the bike and a full tank is fine.

:beerjug:

Andy

Bill gser said:
Hi all, looks like I missed out on a great day, :( as I seem to be missing out all this sunshine. :(
Still no bike yet :( so looks like I got to hirer one for the day :clap so see you all then .Bill

Bill, hang in there I may have a bike for you :thumb I'll be in touch shortly.

Duchess said:
Bill, hang in there I may have a bike for you :thumb I'll be in touch shortly.

:clap .... Bill is back in the ride with us :thumb

edit: BTW a good team result there :D

Back
Top Bottom