Recce Run

VAL. H.

Thrower of cats at pigeons
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Are there any plans for a get together for a route recce?

Time is a bit presious for me during the summer, so I will need to make a space in my diary asap.

What do you think?

Val.H.

hi val im away till the 8th jun however a run just after return to uk could help .

hows about one day between 8th and 13th??

gona have to find how the time travel works to cover the ground??

slimbo said:
hi val im away till the 8th jun however a run just after return to uk could help .

hows about one day between 8th and 13th??

gona have to find how the time travel works to cover the ground??

Hi Slimbo.

I'm commited on Saturday 10th June so Sun 11th, Mon12th, Teus13th are currently the best days for me at the moment.

Calling Archaeo,

Hi Maria, it would be good for all of us if you can make this recce, as we will be traveling at your comfortable speed and of course, you will be carrying the batton :thumb

Is anyone els able to join Slimbo and I for the recce and are these dates ok for you too?

:beerjug: :beer:

Val.

i will get you about this as soon as
sorry i am working away at the moment
i am here
please please please if it is importatn for you to contact me
please use my email
things are mad here as i have to be here there and every where

p.s still no thumper
:( :( :( :( :( :(

mx

VAL. H. said:
Hi Slimbo.

I'm commited on Saturday 10th June so Sun 11th, Mon12th, Teus13th are currently the best days for me at the moment.

Calling Archaeo,

Hi Maria, it would be good for all of us if you can make this recce, as we will be traveling at your comfortable speed and of course, you will be carrying the batton :thumb

Is anyone els able to join Slimbo and I for the recce and are these dates ok for you too?

:beerjug: :beer:

Val.

Back
Top Bottom