GS in N.Z.

cattell

I and my wife areemigrating to Auckland in November-ish this year. I just wondered if there are any New Zealanders on this forum?

I'm not a Kiwi, as my residency was turned down a few years ago, but I rode around NZ on an old Honda. (All I could afford at the time!). I also lived in Auckland for 3 months and had a fantasic time! Be sure to go to the 'Rakiura' sunset rally down on Stuart Island! It's around easter time. There was a bunch of lads from the branch of the 'Ulysses' club ( "Growing old disgracefully") who I met in Auckland, a few of 'em were riding BM's. Also, visit this site....www.kiwibikers.com.

There's a few of us kiwis on here. Best place to visit for NZ BMW owners is http://www.bmwor.org.nz/ Go to the forum and introduce yourself. You're sure to get a few responses. And join the owners register once you get here. In the Auckland area there are at least 2 official rides each month, as well as some unofficial ones that you are welcome to join.

Yip, live in Napier/Hastings on the East coast of North Island. R1200GS. Look us up if in the area. i check this forum regularly.
Rich

Septic said:
Jammy buggers it must be nice living in middle earth :D

I'll second that!!! would love to head out that way again, its a fantastic country and one I would happily relocate to!

let us know how you get on!

Back
Top Bottom