A "very" close shave on the way home....

BTBR said:
:sleep

But then theres the 40 mile training ride every Saturday morning together with the Sunday morning 60 mile trash as well
BTBR

So what do you do the rest of the day? :nenau

:D :D :D

hi Alan glad that you are ok i now that road very well, :eek: do you now that umberslade hall was B S As R&D base :cool:

BTBR said:
:sleep

Yes I guess that you are right MMC, only 160 miles a week riding to and from week. But then theres the 40 mile training ride every Saturday morning together with the Sunday morning 60 mile trash as well.

So thats just 260 miles, every week.......feckin' lightweight indeed. :dabone

:D

BTBR

Excellent - now where's the "he rose to that bait very nicely thankyou" smilie?? :D :D

Seriously - that's a fair shedload of miles you're putting under the wheels. I'm only at 120/week commuting at the mo plus the odd w/e ride - so you're away ahead of me...

newman7096 said:
Im not sure if its Solihull's area however it maybe on warwickshire's area 01926 41500. :nenau

Spot on, it is Warwickshire's patch, even if you did omit the last '0' from the telephone number. ;)

Job done, just waiting now for someone to call me back to take a statement.

BTBR

Head ons.....not funny. I had one a few years ago,not my fault,similar accident to yours, blocked the road, was on national travel news :D still have the scars to prove it,and the titanium scaffolding and ironmongery.The totty in Xray told me that the x-rays on my right arm made them all in the department feel ill.Wasn't too impressed meself :spitfire .Real glad you weren't caught up in it mate.My 18 year old daughter has just lost her 2 best mates in a car crash,they made a mistake. life is cruel. :nenau

Take care mate. :D

BTBR said:
Spot on, it is Warwickshire's patch, even if you did omit the last '0' from the telephone number. ;)

Job done, just waiting now for someone to call me back to take a statement.

BTBR

Woops :mmmm

Glad you're ok Al, you are definitely doing the right thing by offering a statement, yours could make the difference in the dangerous tosser getting the long ban he deserves or walking away with his license intact.

Back
Top Bottom