Inner bags for the Adventurer

Jim McSharry

Here's something that may tempt your taste-buds:

In response to someone's gripe about having to lug his Adventurer panniers about, the sister in law made these up.

Made of high quality nylon with draw string closure and webbing handles they are a must for you travellers - allows you to load/unload your panniers without taking them off!

Available in grey or navy blue.

Priced at £30.00 per pair plus £3.50 post and packing.

Not sure yet but I can't see her having any problem with Touratech or H&B panniers.

Send me a private message if interested.

(May take up to 7 days delivery from order being placed)

I am making 0 pennies from this by the way!

Attachments

• inner1.jpg
    inner1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 432
and in the box...

Attachments

• inner2.jpg
    inner2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 439
jim mcsharry said:

the sister in law made these up.

Yeah righto Jim, I reckon you're taking needlework evening classes.:D

Tim

Inner bags for the adventure

Jim,
They look good,any chance of a similar thing for the Adv topbox?
Haven't got one yet but its only a matter of time!
Was also thinking about a strap/carry handle thingy for the topbox-loop through the four metal hoops with a central carry handle,make it adjustable and you could strap on soft luggage/tent maybe?:cool:

Good job Jim

I wonder if your sister in law would like to make inner bags for Vern's panniers? He's making two different sizes, but shouldn't be too difficult. As Vern's will be pretty deep, I was wondering about two part bags - a smaller bag for the bottom of the pannier and then a larger bag to go in top?
Don't know if she could manage it, but zips would be pretty good as an alternative to draw strings.
Any minute now, you'll be off looking for a sewing machine ...

THere are many examples on the market for Verns boxes already.

Most Marquee manufacturers have a model that would fit into Verns box designs. Failing that use the inner tent from most six berth frame tents. Millets and Argos must be able to help.

adventurer Inner Bags

I had BMW inner bags from the 1150RT. These when expanded fit the bottom portion of the Aluminium pannier perfectly. Just need something for the top box.

panniers

I wondered when Verns panniers might come into the conversation the guy must be making a mint out of you guys best of luck to you mate
jon b

Haven't got the sizing for the Adv. top box but will look into it.
Re 'handles' through the lid loops - not sure whether this wouldn't damage the tops - I'll have a look at something I have in mind and let you know how it goes. Don't think it will be expensive either!

like it

jim
i'm riding up to leggers sunday morning 350 mile round trip i hope he's in ??!! to pick up his adventure panniers i like what i see i'll be in touch for a pair in the near future
jon b

I now use the BMW Inner Bags for the Ali Panniers. The bags have a strap which reduces the size so it can also fit into the top box.

They work quite well although if you fill them to capacity it is difficult to close the lid.

At £50 a bit pricey and am not sure about the GS logo emblazoned on the side.

Back
Top Bottom