The Actual Wobble bit

Mutley

Reaction score
So this is the plan:

Meet in the Fish & Anchor car park (no really :rolleyes: ) @ 09.30 hrs for a 10.00 hrs departure

Go for a leisurely ride around some of the more attractive lanes of the Cotswolds :moped: , stopping for a few pictures and a cup of tea :)

Arrive back at the Fish & Anchor by 14.00 hrs at the very latest. This will allow the following:

1. Anybody needing sustenance can eat a late lunch :nod
2. Those who want can start the drinking early :beerjug:

and

3. Those of a patriotic nature can watch the England vs. Paraguay match on the big screen :wave

(Before you all start, this is my ride out and I want to see the match. If you don't like football and want to go further you are welcome to join us until we head for home. Alternatively you can do your own thing, just don't go posting the usual boring BS that we get every time the beautifull game gets mentioned on this forum :dabone :upyou :dabone )

Please can you let me know if you intend to join me ;)

I assume by the mention of phuttball that this relates to the Saturday ???

Mutley1150 said:
.......just don't go posting the usual boring BS that we get every time the beautifull game gets mentioned on this forum :dabone :upyou :dabone )

Whose playing............:confused: :confused:

Not that I give a monkeys butt to be honest, but at least I am trying to take part. :rob

BTBR

PS
Thanks for leading the run mate, :thumb

Hi Mutley,

Got the shine off that suit yet? ;)
I will play, what sort of pace we looking at? if the same as the wales trip pace i will be solo, slightly slower pace then mit pillion.

Cheers
Tom

BTBR said:
Whose playing............:confused: :confused:

Not that I give a monkeys butt to be honest, but at least I am trying to take part. :rob

BTBR

PS
Thanks for leading the run mate, :thumb

No problem - and it's the first Engerland match :rolleyes: :clap :clap

tommyboy said:
Hi Mutley,

Got the shine off that suit yet? ;)
I will play, what sort of pace we looking at? if the same as the wales trip pace i will be solo, slightly slower pace then mit pillion.

Cheers
Tom

I'll be two up, and so will Tarka I believe.

They'll be no pressure to nail it - second man drop off and all that - unless I misjudge the time and we are close to kick off :D

Suit still far too shiny, despite Gerry huxtable's last ride out :eek:

Mutley1150 said:
Right I'm back :clap

This is looking like a small ride out then? :nenau

Welcome back,matey.

The ride may be even smaller,lacking a Kalahari 1100,if the intention is to be back in time to watch some poofball.....

Sorry can't make the ride out, (some of us have to work) but hope to make the football and the evening.

Mutley1150 said:
Right I'm back :clap

This is looking like a small ride out then? :nenau

I dont (hope) think so?

As well as your short one, John Stenhouse (of 2CV fame) has also offerd to lead a longer ride on the same morning but with some gentle off road and Fords. :D

It is aimed at those that dont want to spoil a nice day by sitting inside and watching feckin' TV.... :sleep

I shall be at the Fish on Friday night to welcome those camping and everyone is more than welcome to join us. :beer:

On Saturday morning the pub will be open to serve tea & coffeee and I have arranged to have 75 doughnuts delivered, so thats you fed and watered then :thumb

Maybe see yer Friday night?

BTBR

PS
Paid the Fish in full last night for 50 people. :eek:

Oh yes

Well I rode my route today and it was a fantastic afternoon. Some of the best scenery this sceptered isle has to offer :cool: , some challenging roads :thumb , a gate :eek: and loads of beautifull Cotswold villages :)

All this, time for a couple of stops for ice cream :beerjug: , and you'll be back in time for the return of Roooooooooonnnnneeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy :bow :thumb

COME ON ENGERLAND :clap :clap :clap :clap

Mutley1150 said:
Well I rode my route today and it was a fantastic afternoon. Some of the best scenery this sceptered isle has to offer :cool: , some challenging roads :thumb , a gate :eek: and loads of beautifull Cotswold villages :)

All this, time for a couple of stops for ice cream :beerjug: , and you'll be back in time for the return of Roooooooooonnnnneeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy :bow :thumb

COME ON ENGERLAND :clap :clap :clap :clap

See............told you that it was a good route did'nt I?

You wanna ride it when it pissing down with rain, "then" it becomes challenging......trust me!

BTBR

what time does the rideout start on saturday morning

ride-out

I will be two -up (with son) for the ride-out saturday.But wherever it goes I need to be back in Worcester by 12pm ish !! Would you believe I have to pick up other son and my dad (90) pile them in the car then hot foot home to Alvechurch..watch the match :clap :clap :thumb with the family, run them back to Worcester before Sue and I can join the 'wobble' :beer: :beer:
So, if the ride out starts at 10am that gives me a couple of hours..........................hope your heading west :thumb

BTBR said:
I dont (hope) think so?

As well as your short one, John Stenhouse (of 2CV fame) has also offerd to lead a longer ride on the same morning but with some gentle off road and Fords. :D

It is aimed at those that dont want to spoil a nice day by sitting inside and watching feckin' TV.... :sleep

BTBR do you know if the gentle off -Road parts will require Knobblies or will Road Tyres be okay ?
If so I will be up for this.

Cheers, Piggers

Back
Top Bottom