Another 1500km on her..

Padge

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Did a little spin to West cork over the weekend.. Got as far as Mizen head..
Few nice fotos..

Pulled over in Cashel on the way..

Attachments

• cashel.jpg
    cashel.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 206
Nice pic Padge. :thumb

I particularily like the anti-scamera number plate. :D

Heading for Inchigeelagh this coming weekend. Jaysus it will be good if the weather sticks it. :)

Union Hall

For all you Bridge fetishists.. The bridge to Union Hall...

Attachments

• Union Hall.jpg
    Union Hall.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 192
Glandore

Glandore...Great spot...

Attachments

• Glandore.jpg
    Glandore.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 195
Kildare

Took a few back roads on the way back.. Back roads were surprizingly quiet for a bank holiday last night...

Stopped for a pee break near the Curragh..Forgot how good the roads are around there.... Let's hope this weather keeps..

Attachments

• Pee Curragh.jpg
    Pee Curragh.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 165
Padge said:
Stopped for a pee break near the Curragh...

Oi, don't you go pishing on my turf :D :D

But you're right, theres some grand little roads around. Ya shoulda call in for a cuppa ;)

racking them up

Good man Padge,you are getting some miles in.West Cork,beautiful place.I spent many's a summer in Union Hall :rob .It used to be a quaint little villege until they built that massive pier.How's the bike running for you?

Schwarz Baron said:
Nice pics Padge, looks like your enjoyin it. How ya gettin on with yours Tom,have you made the right move?

Hi Paul,

yah i am impressed.She was only loosening up when the battery died.I have'nt had a chance to ride it since.Kids these day are so demanding!!!
Actually thats the only pita,not being able to get out as often as i would like.
When are you back on yours?

Finally have the parts priced, at least, and I believe sourced, so hopefully given the approval of the insurance company 1-2 weeks. we'll get a meet together then.

What about an Irish 12ADV forum :idea, looks like we'd get enough votes :D :eyebrow

Going good.. Still getting used to her.. This was the first time in about 2000km I actually got to stretch the legs a bit and hit some twisties..Still not quite used to the steering.. Turns in much "sharper" on fast sweeping bends.. But still havn't as much confidence on roundabouts as the 1150..

Just have to get out and rack up the miles..If this weather holds it'll be Sligo this weekend and Ballymena the following.

big fella said:
Good man Padge,you are getting some miles in.West Cork,beautiful place.I spent many's a summer in Union Hall :rob .It used to be a quaint little villege until they built that massive pier.How's the bike running for you?

Jayzus.. Enough people think us Adventure owners are pretentious feckers without forming our own Judean People's Front...

Schwarz Baron said:
Finally have the parts priced, at least, and I believe sourced, so hopefully given the approval of the insurance company 1-2 weeks. we'll get a meet together then.

What about an Irish 12ADV forum :idea, looks like we'd get enough votes :D :eyebrow

Padge said:
Jayzus.. Enough people think us Adventure owners are pretentious feckers without forming our own Judean People's Front...

Sorry Padge, but that should be the Peoples Front of Judea - or else I'm not joining :D :D

Shock Horror !!!!

Hey look ! A 12GS Adventure off road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Attachments

• Pee Curragh.jpg
    Pee Curragh.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 154
Smeggy said:
Hey look ! A 12GS Adventure off road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

It'll never catch on ;) ;)

I certainly wouldn't risk getting grass stains on me nice shiney Tourances - its bad enough when they get dust on them when I wheel it into the garage :D :D

Back
Top Bottom