soma

81 days waiting for this new 1200 GSA: :D

173802391_744cfc67d8.jpg

173802390_35b1d66473.jpg

173803767_61009cc61d.jpg

173802387_5ad86527c0.jpg

CHEERS!!

the best colour

Still don't like it enough to change my 1150GSA but this colour scheme has me pondering when I see it

Enjoy your bike and the weather out there
Sherpa ;)

Good luck with it, got mine Thursday cant stay off it, how do you find the topbox ive got one on order with the panniers but have fitted the top box from my 1150 ADV as you can see in my post is it big enough to put a lid in :thumb

Attachments

• 222.JPG
    222.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 924
Adventure Boy said:
Good luck with it, got mine Thursday cant stay off it, how do you find the topbox ive got one on order with the panniers but have fitted the top box from my 1150 ADV as you can see in my post is it big enough to put a lid in :thumb

Yes it is, just

Adventure Boy said:

Adventure Boy, how handy was it to fit the 1150gsa topbox to your 12gsa? Has it been completely successful?

Nice one...

...soma. I am waiting for my GSA in that colour.
First week in September is the delivery date, that's 5-6 months I've had to make a space in my garage.
Enjoy! :thumb

Cant believe the wait I phoned SPC on the Monday to enquire about one collected it on Wednesday
Yes the top box fitted perfectly using the 1150 ADV base plate and some fittings i knocked up in the garage

Adventure Boy said:
Cant believe the wait I phoned SPC on the Monday to enquire about one collected it on Wednesday
Yes the top box fitted perfectly using the 1150 ADV base plate and some fittings i knocked up in the garage

:thumb thanks. i know now what not to sell ;)

Back
Top Bottom