16th July 2006 - Humps, Bumps, Fords and Backroads Rideout - Suffolk/Essex/Norfolk

Abelrider

Sorry its been a while chaps (been far too busy:() but the new improved backroads blast is back! :confused:

I apologise in advance for the fuel stops, as I wont be on a GS, I will be on this:
sig.jpg

Dont let that put ya off tho.;)

Meet at Walkers Cafe, Mildenhall (bottom of A1065 near Fiveways roundabout) ready for 10:00 start.

Riders of ALL standards welcome.
Just keep it safe.;)

Route as map below.
HBFBR.jpg

As always,
The organiser accepts no responsibility for the actions of the participants.
They do so by their own free will and in the knowledge that they are at
all times in sole control of their machines, therefore will be responsible
for their own safety.

Rideout Etiquette PLEASE READ!

*PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO COME ALONG!*

Tempted to head back for this – sound’s like it’ll be a belter:) The bikes in bits at the moment but if it’s back on the road I’ll try and be there:thumb I’ll even carry a jerry can for ya if you need it:)

DrAlf said:
I’ll even carry a jerry can for ya if you need it:)
Good plan.:D

Actually I can get 90 miles out of a tank which isnt bad, but there should be a few more coming that get less than that.

Ive changed the route slightly since the last one just to keep it all twisty for the mootards. Should rock.:D

Great to hear from you both!
I have got a wedding to go for in the afternoon but definitly want to meet up for a few hours in the morning!
Need to show off my new bike too...
Dr Alf - how the devil are you??

Be great to see you too Span + the new bike of course:) Is it any faster than the last one:D Hopefully be back on the road this weekend so should be able to make it.

Anyone else up for showing off their high jumping skills? :)

Looks a good ride! Hope to make it but won't know for sure until Saturday. Is any of the route set up on Mapsource? K.

DrAlf said:
Be great to see you too Span + the new bike of course:) Is it any faster than the last one:D Hopefully be back on the road this weekend so should be able to make it.

Anyone else up for showing off their high jumping skills? :)
Where were ya slack boi? :(

Sorry I missed this Adam\Span. Fell off a motocross bike on Saturday and spent the last few days in hospital:( Nothing serious, I’m just a big wuss:)

Hopefully see ya on the next one:thumb

Fag.:D

Hope yer ok mate. I will run this again in the autumn. Hopefully migth be some water then. :rolleyes:

Abelrider said:
Hope yer ok mate. I will run this again in the autumn. Hopefully migth be some water then. :rolleyes:

Thanks Abel. Sitting at home on the sofa surfing the web all day - not bad at all:) Will try and make the next one - could do with a new sig pic :cool:

DrAlf said:
Thanks Abel. Sitting at home on the sofa surfing the web all day - not bad at all:) Will try and make the next one - could do with a new sig pic :cool:
What ya done then?:)

Fell off going over a jump – 20’ fall flat on my back followed by the bike landing on my chest – CR250 not the GS luckily:) Hurt a lot :eek Had to lay in a field for three hours without moving whilst the ambulance tried to get to me – air ambulance was out of service :rolleyes:

Body armour did it’s job though and got away with no broken bones just severe bruising and one serious case of back ache. Can’t move at the moment so my mum has come up to look after me = bliss:D

Should hopefully be back on the GS for the weekend, maybe :confused:

My mum always told me to put my wings on if I wanted to fly....
Glad you 're OK!
Hope to catch you soon as since you moved "up north" you have been awfully quiet.....

Back
Top Bottom