Presentation At Horizons Unlimited

Flaps

Reaction score
Many thanks for the presentation at Horizons on Sunday. It was by and far the best and most moving of the whole weekend. :clap :clap :thumb It made me sorry that I didn't get involved :(

Unfortunatley, I didn't have enough money to buy the book so how can I get one now? I think it's brilliant that every penny from every book is going to the appeal. :bow :bow

Flaps, thanks so much for the kind comments. I really did find it very nerve-wracking speaking in front of such illustrious company, people like Sam Manicom, Peter Hershaw, etc. As soon as your order comes through it will be despatched same day. :thumb

Dennis said:
Flaps, thanks so much for the kind comments. I really did find it very nerve-wracking speaking in front of such illustrious company, people like Sam Manicom, Peter Hershaw, etc. As soon as your order comes through it will be despatched same day. :thumb
A fantastic presentation :thumb ... as you say Dennis its one thing doing the trip and another keeping the momentum going to make the much needed cash... you are doing a cracking job... as are those that are doing things behind the sceens, that us mear mortals are unaware of... :bow :bow :clap

Dennis said:

did you manage to sell many books there

I'd just like to add my praise/thanks Dennis.

It was very inspiational / moving to see what you guys and gals did, you should all be rightly proud of youe achievment and ongoing work :clap :clap :clap

Andres

did you manage to sell many books there

Actually sold and paid for, 15 books, However Overland Solutions have agreed to put it on their website FOC and bought 5 books to start them off. I also didn't get a chance on Sunday to see if Les at Travel-dri had sold any. But more exiting was the fact that the nice Mr Peter Henshaw interviewed Chippy and me on Saturday and was talking about it going in Motorcycle Sport & Leisure, The Telegraph and Twist & Go......so hopefully big things may just come from it all, who knows. :clap :bounce1 :bow

Also, haven't heard yet how the sales from the club stand at Beaulieu went.

Dennis said:
Actually sold and paid for, 15 books, However Overland Solutions have agreed to put it on their website FOC and bought 5 books to start them off. I also didn't get a chance on Sunday to see if Les at Travel-dri had sold any. But more exiting was the fact that the nice Mr Peter Henshaw interviewed Chippy and me on Saturday and was talking about it going in Motorcycle Sport & Leisure, The Telegraph and Twist & Go......so hopefully big things may just come from it all, who knows. :clap :bounce1 :bow

Also, haven't heard yet how the sales from the club stand at Beaulieu went.

Dennis - great stuff, keep it up. Only sold one at Beaulieu, plenty of people had a quick look over and took the flyer, in some cases wanting to spend money on bike bits etc. Hopefully those who had a look over may purchase at later date.

:beerjug: nice one Dennis, great presentation and a subject near to my heart having worked in Georgetown

Did your bike get you bike OK?

(From you neighbours camped opposite)

Back
Top Bottom