SUNDAY MORNING

Dennis is very kindly going to recrate his HORIZONS UNLIMETED talk for all.

Why - where's he sending it ? :nenau

Just make sure you bring along your books (if already purchased) so Fanny , Paul, Jaq, Jason and any more of the team around can sign them after the sermon for you.....Alternatively bring along your £25's to purchase a nice new shiny copy. :clap :clap :clap

Dennis said:
Just make sure you bring along your books (if already purchased) so Fanny , Paul, Jaq, Jason and any more of the team around can sign them after the sermon for you.....Alternatively bring along your £25's to purchase a nice new shiny copy. :clap :clap :clap

i'll be bringing along seven boxes of them :D

Dennis...I wonder if there's any way we can get Speggo's video up on a screen ?? :)

Dennis said:
-What have you done?
-Why are you a hero in Andover, and I don't know you at all?
I have the book Helge Pedersen wrote after riding around for 10 years; -is the book you mentioned simular?

:) Liv.

Liv said:
-What have you done?
-Why are you a hero in Andover, and I don't know you at all?
I have the book Helge Pedersen wrote after riding around for 10 years; -is the book you mentioned simular?

liv....click the little box with the picture in it under Dennis's (Or my) signature.......and come along on Sunday morning and joing the rest of us in heckling Dennis :thumb

Fanum said:
liv....click the little box with the picture in it under Dennis's (Or my) signature.......and come along on Sunday morning and joing the rest of us in heckling Dennis :thumb
Aaah; de scooters-in-Sahara-gang! :thumb

BAKERMAN said:
After breckfast in the RUGBY CLUB,

Dennis is very kindly going to recrate his HORIZONS UNLIMETED talk for all.

:clap

What time Bakes - for those of us who kan only get over on sundey miorning

i see that theological dictionary was a good in vestment :eek:

Back
Top Bottom