The Lion at Culham (Evening 2nd July)

Talltree

Being a new boy here ... I was wondering if any fellow GS owners would fancy a ride out and a beer at the Lion in Culham which is just off the main
Abingdon to Wallingford road on Sunday evening (2nd July) .

It has a very pleasant beer garden with an Aunt Sally range (plus it happens to be my local) .. shhhh.

Another time would be great. But I will have been away the previous night on the National Rally so will either be asleep or in the doghouse if I go out again. :D

Paul

If my bike's back on the road I might blast down for a swift one. Just discovered Aunt Sally so would be well up for a quick game - I don't have a beard BTW :D

Sorry Talltree - working away that week (but at least I'll be taking the bike) .

You'all have a nice time now.

If I get the bike sorted this weekend, i.e. not running like a bucket of spanners I'll pop along. Used to live v close to there...

The Lion

That would be really good ... The more the merrier. Beards are not required for the Aunt Sally range. Rofl. I have had a go at it (which was a spectacular failure) .. and I don't have a beard either.

The pub usually has a pool league on Sunday evening playing other local pubs .. at not usually a particularly skilled level .... although to play in the league you have to be registered there is usually a chance to get a friendly game or 2 in.

Back
Top Bottom