I luv it

PhilM

Reaction score
About time I posted pics of my new toy :thumb :D . First service next week, full report to follow.
Loose bits and recovery vehicle not in shot :dabone

Attachments

• DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 404
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 273
Well done sir!!

If you enjoy your as much as I do mine you'll be feeling pretty smug now!

I'm sure the yellow ones is fastist! red and blue ones are handbag colors arent they??????

:D :D :D

Great minds think alike

Exactly the same colour combination as mine.

Nice :thumb :thumb

I think you'll all find that the new grey paintwork includes a stealth mode so that you guys with the gawdy colours just don't know how much faster we are. :D

Firebird said:
I think you'll all find that the new grey paintwork includes a stealth mode so that you guys with the gawdy colours just don't know how much faster we are. :D

This is so young Jedi :D

Firebird said:

:D I think you'll find the stealth mode is to allow you to hide from the embaressment of not buying fastest yellow one!!!!! :D

Firebird said:

I think you'll find that MBW saw you coming and sold you one with only undercoat on :D

Enjoy the toy

Phil
Nice "wheels" although spoked are the real thing as is yellow, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. I do.
Gerry

Back
Top Bottom