GOODBYE GS

FANMAN

Hello and goodbye, my 1200Gs is going Sat am,
When I collect my Ducati GT1000.
Thanks for allowing me to lurk, I havn't posted much but have enjoyed reading and riding.
Does any-one want to buy a tank bag, and a Rally 2 suit (it won't match the Ducati).

FANMAN said:
Hello and goodbye, my 1200Gs is going Sat am,
When I collect my Ducati GT1000.
Thanks for allowing me to lurk, I havn't posted much but have enjoyed reading and riding.
Does any-one want to buy a tank bag, and a Rally 2 suit (it won't match the Ducati).

Hi and Bye FANMAN

There may be interest in your items but you'll need to be a sponsor before you can trade on the site :thumb

Sorry that wasn't the intention, hence no contact details, I just wanted to say thanks this is a very good site.

Just said goodbye to my 1200GS but unlike you theres an empty space in my garage.

GT1000

Always interested in any alternatives to the GS :)

Good luck with the monkey bike :D

2006-Ducati-GT1000e-small.jpg

Seriously thought about a GT 1000......even went to Stafford to see the launch....BUT (and this might be just me) I could not get over the looks of the rear end of the thing. What's with the great big gap between the back wheel and the mudguard ?......Is it just me ? I know that the original GT 750 was a bit like that, but this stands out a mile.....it catches my eye everytime I look at at.

Decided not to buy just yet.....thought of another Harley......or a Guzzi.......even a DL650 Suzuki.....but " The Darkside" beckond........

1200GS ordered............................ :eek:

Back
Top Bottom