THANK YOU

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
To you lot for paying £40,£50,£24 or £10

My helpers that also paid £50 each to help :nenau

SPC for huge support, not sure if I made myself herd to all, but a 1200 GS was donated by SPC at way way below cost price to them as a raffle prize.

But we got held up by paperwork before we could pull it off in time for Beauliue and The Hograost to sell tickets.

NEXT TIME

Thank you to all, you know who you are if I start listing I`m sure to miss someone out.

SPECAIL THANKS to those that went the extra way to make this such a successfull event.

Best memorys ARCHIE SINGING, CHESTER PLAYING, FLETCHER on a space hopper. ROB ROBINSONS VOODOO CHILD GUITAR, the two drum kits being played so well.
One friend teaching another how to reverse a trailer, Clives dancing, and my wifes smiles. :D and I cried in Denniss`es talk.
Looking over to see a father and son playing that wodden block game.
Dave and Val`s smiles as they took more money. :D :D

Bakes

P.S Viv :confused:

Outstanding Event

Bakes and Beccs...................thanks for a brill' weekend, a fine Paella by the fat twat,,,,,tireless work by Dave and Val and all the other helpers.
Bakes those doughnuts have to be the best on the planet, as for the pig............ :D it was cracklin' :D :thumb
Thanks to Steppers for a brilliant day out on the ranges and all those ****rs who dumped there bikes and made us laugh even more :D :thumb ;)
The World of GSER's just continues to grow, for Sue and I we have made some great friends, continue to make more within the GS family and look forward to the next event.
Had to miss Dennis's talk this morning but know from previous that it is heart wrenching and should make us all realize how lucky we are, and anybody who is reading this and has not bought the book you should be ashamed of yourself :(
See you all soon, freddie and Sue

MATKAT said:
Bakes and Beccs...................thanks for a brill' weekend, a fine Paella by the fat twat,,,,,tireless work by Dave and Val and all the other helpers.
Bakes those doughnuts have to be the best on the planet, as for the pig............ :D it was cracklin' :D :thumb
Thanks to Steppers for a brilliant day out on the ranges and all those ****rs who dumped there bikes and made us laugh even more :D :thumb ;)
The World of GSER's just continues to grow, for Sue and I we have made some great friends, continue to make more within the GS family and look forward to the next event.
Had to miss Dennis's talk this morning but know from previous that it is heart wrenching and should make us all realize how lucky we are, and anybody who is reading this and has not bought the book you should be ashamed of yourself :(
See you all soon, freddie and Sue

Just about sums it all up really, excallant overview Fred.

I can only echo these words of wisdom and pass on my thanks once again to Bakerman and all those involved.

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

BTBR

Steve, Becky and all the others who worked so hard to make it a top tossers weekend .
THANK YOU ALL!

It was my 3rd Hog Raost and Allie's 2nd, and it just keeps getting better, even the weather far exceeded expectaions....Altogether a top weekend. :beerjug: :clap :bow

Steve & Becky - thanks for everything - top weekend - laid back, relaxed, damn good fun, well catered.

What some of you don't know is that on Friday night, after making sure all were fed, Steve went back to the bakery and worked through the night to redo the bread for Saturday because some of his bakers f***ed up.

That, on top of the tireless effort put in to make sure it all ran smoothly makes him a prince among men.

My son, Martin (aged 7) thoroughly enjoyed himself - I managed to get him to bed finally at about 10.30pm when he was still playing football with the other lads.

Good to meet so many old friends and a good crop of new faces as well - you were all so welcoming and friendly it was a laugh.

The 4th Hogroast was the best yet IMHO, and I've been to them all.

Thanks again and well done Steve & Becky.

A big thanks to all of you we had yet another stonking weekend, looking forward to the next one.
Keep up the good work just wish I could do more to help.

Chalks and Beth

BAKERMAN said:
Looking over to see a father and son playing that wodden block game.

That was me and my youngest boy Sam, thanks for teaching us how to play that game Steve :thumb

He also had a great time playing with Pint6X's son Martin :thumb

Great weekend, (dried the gear out now), nice to see and meet so many new people, I'm knackered and my head still hurts :beerjug:

A BIG thanks:)

Hi Bakes, Beccs and all the other Tossers who made our first UKGSER outing a fun filled event.
A great BIG THANK YOU to all :) :bounce1 :clap :clap

Barbara, who has no taste, :mmmm thought you were all Fantastic:)
{She can't have any taste FFS she's been with me for 34 years :eek: }
We will be there next year with the little blue Farting monkee that Wizard fitted so well. [there just HAS to be a pic of that }
Special thanks go to Steptoe:) for a great run out offroad on Saturday, Barb' had never been offroad before, now she can't wait for next time:)
Bang goes my peacefull runs out on Dartmoor:(

fantastic weekend, many thanks Steve and family/friends for another cracking do :D. Finally found my way home at 11.30pm via the Stags for my tea and a pint of asbo :beerjug: with MrIFan.
Me and Little Pongo can't wait for next year and more playing on the plains with your excellent guide - Paul Sturgess. :thumb that man knows far too many little used tracks for his own good.

great weekend steve and becky
thanks for:-
fantastic venue
swimming pool at yours and then showers for the kids
the botle of wine me and annie polished off while they were playing
the luvly prok rolls and sweetcorn
everybody's patience with Nina the wonder dog, who thought anybody's tent was fair game
Proff and his mini honda which kept the kids amused all weekend

bad bits:-
Bambi's earth wire dislodging on salisbury plain
the gate closing on the van taking off the back end on the way out
bang goes me no claims

will be there next year...but without the kids, dog and husband..

Thanks mate , :thumb just what i needed after 2 weeks in the Alps ridding through the passes and drinking every night till the early hours , :beer: a quick blast through the Channel Tunnel and 2 days on the pi*s , sorry if i fell asleep on Saturday :eek:

Nice to meet some new friends :cool:

Trippy , you don't look like your Avatar :mmmm

Man made of beer doesn't look like his dog :D

Mutley's got his own website ;)

www.combathamster.co.uk

Attachments

• santas_little_helper 2.jpg
    santas_little_helper 2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 622
Thanks for a great weekend Bakerman can't wait for next year. :clap

Proff said:
We will be there next year with the little blue Farting monkee that Wizard fitted so well. [there just HAS to be a pic of that }(
you mean this one Proff...........

Attachments

• pics.jpg
    pics.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 565
Shapeshifter said:
you mean this one Proff...........
...that almost makes up for Y2Blades absence.... :clap :clap :clap

On another note I'd just like to say a special thanks to Steve and Becks for not only providing another excellent weekend of entertainment... but for keeping my pride n joy in safe hands on my return from the Picos... while I Lorded it up in Laarndan Tarrn for 3 days before returning for the Raost... :bow :bow :bow

I especially enjoyed the lift to the station in the QPod :eek: :D ... along some of Andovers little known byways at what felt like warp speed..... wooo hooo :thumb .... won't forget that in a hurry... :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

big big thank yous.....

the best hogroast yet.

thank you steve, becks, chris, others...

No thanks from me .

it's what i paid my £50 sovs for :D :D

I didn't get my monies worth, i thought we were promised hot tubs and suanas, so Liv would feel at home :eek:

Back
Top Bottom