Fords Video

bushboy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just want to add my great thaks to one and all for a fab weekend. Bakes for lots of hard work, Bill for a great ride out on the fords. Everyone for reminding me that my choice of wheel colour was not the best and the weather gods for at least a little bit of sun.

I have done a small video of the fords run out. 40 meg in size but will stream, just takes a little while to start.
Link here Fords Video

Cheers all and enjoy.

Bushboy

PS will post more video when I sort out the size/quality issue

Cheers for sharing the video m8, it brought back some good memories.
Post some more when you can, I'm going to transfer them all onto DVD and keep them :)

that was brilliant,
i too was on the fords run as was rocky it was his first time taking his bike through anything deepewr than a puddle

hee hee

Fantastic vid... Still can't believe how long that one was with the deep bit at the end... you must all be completely bonkers... :eek :D

shame there's none of me popping my Fords Cherry.. as it were... :mmmm :D

anyone got any pics of me going through the Fords... t'would be nice... as know one at home believes me... :nenau

Brilliant that is! :clap :clap :thumb Video is just a fantastic invention innum!? :bounce1

Cheers Casey :thumb

Once all the photos etc have been posted, I'm gonna pull all the threads with pics together in one thread or they'll all dissapear.....not many have been posted yet so there's some more to go :thumb

PS Sue..you went through that long one last year..you ended up on yer arse IIRC but you went through it :thumb

:D :D

Room 101 said:
Fantastic vid... Still can't believe how long that one was with the deep bit at the end... you must all be completely bonkers... :eek :D

shame there's none of me popping my Fords Cherry.. as it were... :mmmm :D

anyone got any pics of me going through the Fords... t'would be nice... as know one at home believes me... :nenau

Your wish is my command, o fording heroine :thumb

81401887-M.jpg

81401362-M.jpg

Speggo said:
Your wish is my command, o fording heroine :thumb
Oh fantastic... thanks for that Steve.... still can't quite believe I made it through 3 fords... proper knee tremblers.. and excellent fun... :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

And at least I now know that my boots are waterproof... :thumb

I must say that the last 1 was a bit of a surprise... as I didn't realise it was a double ford till I got through the first one... :eek: :D

Booked up for the Ladies off road at end of August... so next year it should be fords by day and tank range by night... can't wait... :thumb :clap

And that's me lurking behind Room 101
I'm wearing Levis and a pair of Frank thomas buckle boots what I have had since the mid '80's
Still went through it though :D :D :D :D
had a soggy foot all afternoon though

Hamster said:
I'm wearing Levis and a pair of Frank thomas buckle boots what I have had since the mid '80's
Did you buy the jeans big to start with or have you not put any weight on in the last 20 years :nenau

Back
Top Bottom