Charity ride-out

dirtydog

Reaction score
'With A Beautiful Blonde Bull Terrier Wrangler In
Ryan's Ryde 2006.

All proceeds go to http://www.paulackrill.co.uk/paul_about.htm

The ride is on Sunday August 6th 2006

The ride will meet at Hopwood services on junction 2 of the M42 at 10.30am for an 11.00am depart. Suggested donation per bike is just £3!

The ride will go to Bourton-On-The-Water. There will be secure parking at the British Legion club.

Would be great if 'The Tossers' could show some support!

See ya there!

DD

For further info contact;

beau.yates@virgin.net or roger.ford@virgin.net

I'll be there with Sycomoto. Heaving with tourist.....sounds like a good way of promoting the fact that bikers do alot for charity. :thumb :clap :beerjug:

It's all for charity mate. It's not the getting there that counts, it's how good you look doing it that really matters (that's what Mrs Flip says anyway!!!).

Nice one Septimus, look forward to plenty of others getting involved. Please don't let us down people. We wanna see as many GS's as possible. :thumb

dirtydog said:
All being well the dog will be there!

Well, that's if I can get this back tyre changed in the morning and sort my tax out......broke again....any chance Mutter's? :mmmm
Sorry mate, no room. Taking the missus and you know what they say about motorcycles - three's a crowd :dabone

I'm hoping to be there with SWMBO - she said today that she wants to go out tomorrow, she didn't say where and who with he he he! :thumb I'll just tell her we're gonna go for a ride to the Cotswolds with a couple of friends. :D

dirtydog said:
Snooty, did I see you going toward Kidder on the Bromsgrove/Kidder road, under the motorway bridge on Friday morning?

Not me this time I'm afraid.

Tomorrow

So there I was heading towards Alcester from Stratford on the A46 when I see this cruiser parked on the other side of the road with the rider stood next to it. So I whizz round the island and head back and pull in next to him to see if he had a problem. Anyway, by an amazing coincidence this bloke is Ryan's grandfather and the bloke who has organised this charity run, he was stopped cos he is placing posters on lamposts etc to mark tomorrows route. His name is Beau and he wears a rather nice leather waistcoat just like mine :ymca He's old school biker, jeans, leather waistcoat with patches and badges, open face and shades, long goatie beard and long hair and ponytail. He is also a big bugger and stands 6' 7" :eek So we end up having a right old chinway for about 30-40 minutes and he tells me all aobut the work that's gone in to organising the run. It appears that there are bikers coming from all over the country and he has liaised with the police to help marshall it....the police have been monitoring the various websites and boards where it has been announced and they estimate over a 1000 bikes turning up :eek:

So I suggest that all of us Tossers planning to go meet up at the top of the Hopwood services car park where the caravans park cos if 1000 bikes turn up it couold be pretty chaotic and difficult to get together.

The route is down the M42 to jct 3, the A435 through Studley towards Alcester (should be fun at the road works along that stretch)! A46 to Evesham then the A44 towards Broadway and up Fish Hill, A424 to Stow and then the Fosse Way to Bourton on the Water and the British Legion car park.

See yez tomorra!

SWMBO has told me to go !!!!!!

I assume she means on the Charity Run, so I'll see you all there in the top carpark at 10 ish

:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Lord Snooty said:
The route is down the M42 to jct 3, the A435 through Studley towards Alcester (should be fun at the road works along that stretch)! A46 to Evesham then the A44 towards Broadway and up Fish Hill, A424 to Stow and then the Fosse Way to Bourton on the Water and the British Legion car park.

Phew, not a Gerry Huxtable ride out then! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom