FEED BACK

Although I couldn't attend (& obviously missed the best one ever!) I just wanted to post my disappointment after reading of what happened to Les.

Les is 'one of the best' IMHO; always puts his customer 1st, helpful to a fault and a true gentleman. He does not deserve to have his trust abused in such a way and SHAME on the perpetrator. :nono :nono :nono

pikeydave said:
I thought the circus clown riding around on the monkey bike was a great touch but would funds allow for a more colourfull costume next year? :D

If he brings the bike, I'll bring the "costume" :thumb

Viscount Derbyshire said:
Maybe some ID badges or summat next year?

I'm on the Tartan Army Message Board and one of the things they did was organise tshirts.
You can buy one with your forum name on, it's got the TAMB logo on the front. That way, you can wear it to the internationals and can chat with the names you recognise. Or avoid the boys you think are pissheads..... etc.

TAMB makes a fair bit of cash for charity out this too.

Maybe an idea ........

snodog said:
organise tshirts.
You can buy one with your forum name on, That way, you can wear it to the internationals and can chat with the names you recognise. Or avoid the boys you think are pissheads..... etc.

I'l have one with Judges name on, that'll confuse everyone ;)

BAKERMAN said:
Tickets would have to be sold nationally three months before, at Beaulee etc to cover cost of bike as we would be buying bike at well below cost, and need to cover cost.

I'll start the ball rolling, if it's still £1 a ticket I'd like to pledge an order for 20quids worth as soon as there on sale.

If I drink enough at the event I'll most probable buy a couple on site as well.

Dick

I popped up on the Saturday just to say hello to old friends and ended up wishing I'd brought my tent (I could have had a "sickie" on the Sunday) Still bought a pair of all-singing pannier liners off Les :bow ....I couldn't resist. Perhaps he put my dosh in the wrong pocket and forgot about it. I hope something like that's the case and nothing really was stolen.

Back
Top Bottom