Horizons Unlimited meeting 8,9 & 10 September Belgium

Hi Gecko

No can do: Beaulieu Autojumble that weekend :thumb . Will probably be at Portugal HU 15-17 Sept though.

Regards, Mick

Bump....is there really no one from here going ? You lot dissapoint me ....adventurers pah !!! :D

Bump #2. You might even get to sit around a map with some legends :bow and hear tales of the road of bones......................

Attachments

• HU Arg '03.JPG
    HU Arg '03.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 269
HU meeting Belgium

Hi Gecko and Mick booked time of work as I missed the UK meet deffo going to this one.Looking forward to seeing all of you there...
Cheers Adrian :thumb

africangypsy said:
Hi Gecko and Mick booked time of work as I missed the UK meet deffo going to this one.Looking forward to seeing all of you there...
Cheers Adrian :thumb

Good man :thumb if you want to stop by for a coffee on the way I am about 15 mins off the motorway near the town of Lier (SE of Antwerp). Maybe head up there together. I have taken a day off on Friday too so depending what time you are passing Antwerp area we could link up. PM me if you want my coordinates.

Just one month away so get your ferries booked and registrations in folks ....bump ;)

Hi Gecko

Well as I am in Germany it could give me something to do..Have you been before? And is it socially well you know :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Are you still going even ? :nenau

Mac

fritz said:
gotta bleed this 'returned adventurer' thing to death :eek:
Hey Fritz, you've hardly started yet. :D

And did I tell you about the time I came off in deep sand on Ruta 40, miles from anywhere, hadn't seen a soul for hours, no water...................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Regards, Mick

Gecko said:
Bump....is there really no one from here going ? You lot dissapoint me ....adventurers pah !!! :D

Bearing in mind that this is the same weekend as both the East Midlands Event and a certain other thing happening rather further south west, I doubt there will be many going Marc ;)

Macca2321 said:
Hi Gecko

Well as I am in Germany it could give me something to do..Have you been before? And is it socially well you know :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Are you still going even ? :nenau

Mac

I dare say there may be a few :beer: :beer: :beer: to be had and yes I am still going. MiGSel is booked in to .
I don't know what the numbers will be but last I heard a few weeks back there were quite a few registered from the UK already .
I guess it's as good as we make it. I am probably going to be leading an off road tour on the Saturday morning. I plan to run the route again next weekend just to make sure it's all as I remember it from the last time . It takes in a big disused quarry which is a great fun place to play in the dirt and practice picking your bike up out he mud :D
See you there. :thumb

Fanum said:
Bearing in mind that this is the same weekend as both the East Midlands Event and a certain other thing happening rather further south west, I doubt there will be many going Marc ;)
and the Beaulieu Autojumble,

and the Paul Matty Lotus meeting at Shelsley Walsh,

and the VW Vanfest at the Three Counties Showground.

Six on the same weekend! Why the feck can't these people liaise so a bloke can go to all his favourite events? :rolleyes:

Regards, Mick

Clash Mick :nenau what clash :D Only one place to be :rolleyes:
See the local's there + one or two old friends we hope.

"So the judge (not him :confused: ) said, it's 11pm, it's too late to resolve this case tonight....you'll all have to come back in the morning......so we were stuck in Cusco....................."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey....wake up at the back ;)

Went to the UK meet best do ive been to in years . Ive booked up for the Belgium do probably going over on the Thursday will use the tunnel as its cheap & easy . I know of at least one other member of this site who is going.

Back
Top Bottom