Off roading in Beeston Pit

Treeman's unimog looked like a lot of fun (for a four-wheeler!).

Attachments

• unimog.jpg
    unimog.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 126
Special thanks to Mrs Treeman for manning the tea caravan!

Attachments

• yam + tea caravan.jpg
    yam + tea caravan.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 127
Mike, it would be good to do this again. I'd recommend it to anyone, but the pit is probably more suitable for bikes a little bit smaller than a GS. So all you UKGSers, dig your pogos out and bring them along next time! :beerjug:

Attachments

• gs + gs in truck.jpg
    gs + gs in truck.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 129
Thanks Mike for a good day, judging by the extra rain we got i think my early retirement has kept me out of hospital, having done very little offroad i have the greatest respect for the guys who knew what they were doing...

good to meet you all and thanks again for the tea/sarnies etc

Attachments

• Nick air.jpg
    Nick air.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 119
We will do it again :thumb
Maybe at the end of Sept.
Thanks for all your thanks and dito the tea caravan bit.
Gillian & Caroline looked after us well.

Keep the pictures coming.

Mike.

some more pics

some more pics

Attachments

• DSC00726.jpg
    DSC00726.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00740.jpg
    DSC00740.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00744.jpg
    DSC00744.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC00749.jpg
    DSC00749.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC00752.jpg
    DSC00752.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 98
Gutted

Sorry Mike

I was let down as well. It was my brother 5oth birthday surprise party the night before so I didn't get to bed until 3 :confused:

I did set the alarm but when I woke up so did my stomach. I was still upchucking at 3 in the afternoon. :(

It looks like you had a good day and depending upon the date I will be at the next one.

Cheers
Ralph

Llama said:
Sorry Mike

I was let down as well. It was my brother 5oth birthday surprise party the night before so I didn't get to bed until 3 :confused:

I did set the alarm but when I woke up so did my stomach. I was still upchucking at 3 in the afternoon. :(

It looks like you had a good day and depending upon the date I will be at the next one.

Cheers
Ralph

Ralph, sorry to hear about your day, but it's not everyday your big brother is 50 :D

Bearing in mind that Chalky and I are away from the 3rd Sept for 2 weeks, I will try to arrange the pit for maybe 30th Sept 1 Oct.

Mike.

top day

top job on photos mysticwind ,I hoped that the stoppy was on film ,evidence of misspent youth ,thanks again for the company and to those that organised a great day :thumb fenman

Back
Top Bottom