Windmill Meet Tues' 25th July

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just thought I would post a separate thread as a reminder to echo Bushboys post in the thread below re: moving the date of the meet.

I believe quite a few of us will be turning up tomorrow night.

See you there!? :beer: :beer:

PS Louise is coming, Phil is Hayley coming, Sadhana?

Is junction 19 the knutsford/northwich turn off? If so I may well see ya there on my fly covered beast. Might bring the wifey to be with me if she can be arsed. :beerjug:

Yep' JCT 19 is NOrthwich/A556 exit . The pub is on the West side of the M6 opposite the Shell garage which is just 100 yrds from the motorway roundabout .

See you both there :thumb

Hi Rushy, is it this week or last week. :rob

Won't bring the wife, maybe poick up a girl friend instead. :thumb

Do you like the odd spelling mistake. Taking my job seriously.

I'll be there .. also bring my better half with me,

looking forward to the weekend in wales also.. :thumb

Sorry guys I am still sunning myself in Santorini - a local guy who is an instructor at the nearby diving school just so happens to have an 1150 Adventure. He says he bought a silver one because the black ones can`t hsck it if they stray more than 50 kms from a dealer :D

More than half a chance that I might turn up and meet you all too - trust you'll all be carrying copies of the FT and wearing red roses - or how else would I recognise you (Rushy apart!) - Anyway see you tomorrow, assuming I dont get lost on the way!! :thumb

What time you all getting there. I like to be fashionably late but at the same time I don't wanna miss ya'll

Well, after finishing work and going home to get cleaned up and a bite to eat, my computer reckons its a 31 minute ride to there.... so I'll see you an hour after I set off... :eek:

KevinC, don't worry about spotting me, I'll be the one with the massive red stripe across my forehead from my arai :eek:

The weird thing is, I rode past the junction on Saturday coming back from Oulton Park, I crossed over the M6, on the big roundabout, then I remember passing the Petrol station, but I didn't spot a pub opposite... :help

I think it's a throw back to the Landy... an urge to pull into every single petrol station I pass, and an aversion to alcohol that means I can't navigate by pubs!

When I used to offroad my little truck, the others in group would stop at a pub in Calver, whilst I went to the petrol station next door!

That whole red stripe thing happens to my missus too. I do hope your not the same person cause we get married in three weeks and that's one hell of a secret she's been keeping. :confused: :confused: :confused:

NeverRodeBefore said:
The weird thing is, I rode past the junction on Saturday coming back from Oulton Park, I crossed over the M6, on the big roundabout, then I remember passing the Petrol station, but I didn't spot a pub opposite... :help

That would be the petrol station on the other side of the roundabout then :D

The Windmill is opposite the Shell garage tucked down the side of the M6 northbound off ramp and the 556 towards Northwich.
If in doubt, just keep riding around the roundabout until you spot the pub.
Mark

Still not sure who was who :D , but great turn out boys & Girls.. lets keep it going .
:thumb

Nice to see you......to see you....nice

Yep , about 15+ bikes and quite a new faces ( Kev C, Flipfly and partner, Neverrodebefore, Hayley on her new Transalp etc ) + a few of the more regulars (hopefully) and their better halfs too.

Too many to talk to so as Terry said I am not sure who everyone was either but nice to see you anyway. :thumb

Great to meet some new faces, some pics as well

Hello all,

Was a good night last night and the temp was spot on for a ride.
Beer was good as well.... :)

15 bikes in total and 21 riders. Top one.

Few pics.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

Looking fdorward to the next months, with luch Sadhana ( other Half ) will be out on here beastly 125.. :p

Flipfly said:
That whole red stripe thing happens to my missus too. I do hope your not the same person cause we get married in three weeks and that's one hell of a secret she's been keeping.

Great honeymoon destination too, I am well impressed that you are both going there!

Click here to see one of the best spots on earth.

10 mins is the target!

Good to meet ya :thumb

Is that 10 mins to get to the ring or ten mins around it. I didn't see an rocket motor fitted to your bike so I'm guessing you mean around it. I'll get Liz to time us but it may not be accurate cause she'll have her eyes shut!!!!!

Thanks for coming over and chatting. We felt a bit out of place if the truth be known (everyone knows everyone else). :beerjug:

Not quite, most of us only know one or two others, and if a conversation gets going you tend to lose track of time. As more people turn up, it becomes harder to remember everyone :rob
Hope to catch up with you next time, or will you be on honeymoon?
Mark

Flipfly said:
Is that 10 mins to get to the ring or ten mins around it. I didn't see an rocket motor fitted to your bike so I'm guessing you mean around it. I'll get Liz to time us but it may not be accurate cause she'll have her eyes shut!!!!!

Thanks for coming over and chatting. We felt a bit out of place if the truth be known (everyone knows everyone else). :beerjug:

Sorry do not know which was you.. i would have come over to chat , but like yourself do not know the people there because i was my second time and the was lots of new faces, :thumb

but come and say hello to the fat guy with little hair next time :D ...oh thats me by the way :D

earthmover said:
Not quite, most of us only know one or two others, and if a conversation gets going you tend to lose track of time. As more people turn up, it becomes harder to remember everyone :rob
Hope to catch up with you next time, or will you be on honeymoon?
Mark

Mr earthmover ,
which one was you , was you talking to Phil a little about off roading ? grey hair ?

Back
Top Bottom