Do we have NWmeets ?

Tony Jones

Do the NW GSers have any kind of regular meets.

Any info would be gratefully received.

Might even stretch to getting the beers in!

Cheers Tony.:beer: :beerjug:

Well if you're getting a round in i might be tempted to a meet:D
I see there have been a couple of NW meets?
Seems like NW is lagging behind the rest in having a meet.

north west meet

North Westers,

How about a meet soon? We haven’t met for yonks. There is the Myerscough or the Cat and Fiddle again, I ain't bothered where. The only evening I can’t make is Wednesday.

What do you reckon?

ride out

I am going to go out on Sunday 15 june. Its an all day run not planned a route yet but north lakes or that way on. Any north westers fancy a ride? let me know. meet north of preston somewhere.

Just been up to Rivington Barn for a couple of hours and a run across the moors behing Anglezark Res. Not another GS og any discription to be seen, You must all have been to the North Lakes,

Roger

HI THERE
I went to the lakes on sunday on my bill,only saw 3 more GS. Me and my son did 280 miles in all, over corney fell and a few other interesting roads, we go to the barn @ Rivvy most sundays on the way out somewhere else. maybe one day we might meet!!!
Graham

Rivington

Graham
What time on sundays are you usually at Rivi, hope we can have a cuppa/pint some time maybe Colt, if he is 'nt on shift and any one else for that matter

Regards Stewart :beerjug:

RIVINGTON ON SUNDAY ???
Stewart
I normally get to the top barn @ 11.00 then have a brew and then a blast around the lanes.
I'll be there on sunday, if you or anyone else can make it let us know if this time is ok.
:wave :wave

Rivi

Sorry Graham
Can,t Make it this week, bike not Insured or taxed until tuesday, all tied in with year end and other other stuff.
But God and the doctors willing next week will be a different story, hope to see you then.

Regards Stewart

Back
Top Bottom