Well done Guys

Thanks for the time and effort that was put in by the organisers, and the special praise to the superb guiness laid on :thumb

Here's sunday nights hotel stop , Babbling stream outside the front door. :thumb

Whatton trying his best to upset the idyllic moment

And it wasn't always raining :) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• waves.JPG
    waves.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 248
Just to echo the sentiments of everyone, great weekend, i only wish i had made it over sooner!! Thanks to everyone involved (you know who you are) and a special mention to Wizard who kept going when plenty would have gone home, it kept the Nordy Tosser count to almost reasonable levels :thumb

Great to meet a few new faces as well and i hope to catch you all soon,
Cheers folks :beer:

oh ar oh ar :crossbone

Well done and thanks from us as well......fekking superb event :thumb

I'll get the GPS coords of the highest point we managed in the hill climb in a bit...we haave a new event on the calender, the Annual Achill Island GS Hill Climb :D

Time for some sleep now :)

Shep said:
As for Shapshifter, sorry about the snoring :eek: :)D Ha! div 4 eh!)

Shep :thumb
I just need more practice .....I :bow to the premerships leading snorora!!!!

Belated thank you

Having only just (well, yesterday) arrived home from Achill I would like to offer my sincere thanks to those who put in so much unseen effort to make these events work; not least to Aiden, Mandy & 'Tooned' who kindly donated half of the raffle/T-shirt/sticker profits (£174.91 in real money) to the TiTS wall fund, those un-named who bought a copy of 'Scooters in the Sahara' and the largely anonymous raffle prize donors :clap ; rest assured that your contributions will make a real difference in peoples lives.

A similar donation went to the 'Pink Way Round' and I'm sure will be equally well received :bow

On a personal note I had far too much to drink and eat, loved the place, enjoyed watching Bill drop his bike (again), and would appreciate some instructions for fitting the Civil-Flaps I won in the raffle :D

Attachments

• Bill&Bike.jpg
    Bill&Bike.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 814
Should this be a caption competition ?

Bill, you're a cahnt :cool:

Attachments

• Bills face.jpg
    Bills face.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 190
What a great image Paul
a070.gif

Attachments

• ScreenShot059.jpg
    ScreenShot059.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 187
oblertone said:
Bill, you're a cahnt :cool:

"Dear lord, please make Wizard drop his bike so no-one will notice that I did it again myself"

Glad you liked it

... but he's still a cahnt

Attachments

• Bill&Bike close.jpg
    Bill&Bike close.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 196
lost

did i see a few straglers on r1150gsa(ukgser) and r1200gs(D) in ballycotton county cork to day enjoying the sunshine?

Bill, it looks like some sort of archane celtic sacrifice! (Insert appropriate chanting to do with bevel drive bearings...)

Ecellent image, though :thumb

Many thanx to Aidan, Jockster, Mandy (who sold an amazing amount of tickets!) and everyone else who made the weekend what it was...what was it again??... :D
Just to say that we were handed a marvellous amount of fundraised money....namely 200 Euros for the Bansang TITS appeal and also another 200 Euros for the 'Pink Way Around' Baton Rally Breast Cancer Appeal due to take place in September, which was a fabulous amount for a 3 day meet!
The hotel was lovely, the company was great (as always!) and the weather was cack....all in all we had a fab time.......roll on the next one.... :bounce1 :clap :beer:

Back
Top Bottom