Our other bikes section

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i264/a_morti/DSCN1818.jpg[/IMG]
DSCN1817.jpg

DSCN1813.jpg

Ah, here it is curtesy of my computer literate friend :thumb One Honda CB-1 400, 1989 RATICUS AUTISTICUS (Ian Dury :confused: )

The preferred weapon of choice, when the salt is thick on the road. Performance (speed, acceleration) wise, it's probably much the as the as the GS.

Yesterday I was up for sellingit. Buyer turned up, I told them exactly what was wrong with it, every single fault.( sub concious telling me something) Done almost 20,000 miles on it. Cost me £825 , 3 years ago. I vaguely fancy swopping it for a Divvy 900. I have a hate / hate affair with chains :D

What non chain ratty type bike would you suggest. I've never ridden one, but I love the look of most Guzzis :bounce1
Other alternatives would be some of the Jap cruisers, or the belt drive 650 gs variants.

Please feel free to give me your opinions.............................. You would anyway wouldn't you, even if I didn't ask :thumb

One of the best bikes that I have ever had the pleasure of owning. :D

Spent more time in A&E than I care to recall though. :eek:

Attachments

• rmx2 resized.jpg
    rmx2 resized.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 127
Then had a couple of DRZ's (S & the E versions), then I bought one of these..

The Africa Twin was truly a great bike, if only they had updated that 750 lump.. :confused:

Attachments

• Africa Twin resized.jpg
    Africa Twin resized.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 120
At the same time I had the Africa Twin, I bought the KTM. Sadly me and the KTM never really hit it off, so it was sold after just a few months. :eek:

Attachments

• KTM Side resized.jpg
    KTM Side resized.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 124
Four pages and only one bike worth the webspace! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom